This release primarily focuses on stability with many bug fixes from both tickets and the bug tracker. In addition to dozens of fixes, important items include:
- When unflagging a member as a spammer, if any tasks are still queued to delete or hide the member's content the tasks will be cancelled. This is useful if you flag a user as a spammer and then immediately change your mind and unflag the member.
- NO_STEP issue during upgrade should now be resolved
- Lists were not rebuilding correctly coming from 3.4.x
- Changed rebuild routines to not use internal embeds as it represents a change from the way content looked pre-upgrade
- There were some infinite redirect issues in some cases when Pages was used, particularly when the gateway file was used
- Fixed an issue related to core_cache and the task not running
Version 126.96.36.199 fixes an issue in a recent Google Chrome update that caused some pages to render poorly.