1. Sidebar Blocks - For the sidebar, are those mandatory blocks on all clubs (eg. "My Clubs" and "Recent Activity in My Clubs") or admin-defined or club leader-defined blocks?
2. Club homepage - Do club leaders have option to custom define the Activity Stream? (eg. exclude gallery images, include gallery comments)
3. Club member listing - IPS will create FURL for each club's memberlist like mywebsite.com/club/mostspecial/members?
4. Language string - changes to language string in ACP will be done universally for all blocks? Ability for custom leader titles like "Club Captain" for one club and "Most Special Manager" in Charles' club?
5. Allowed content in clubs - Why do you list 'Gallery Categories' and 'Downloads Categories' but only 'Forums'? I think it would be more streamlined and consistent to list all of the apps' names.
6. Content - Do the content containers (forum boards, gallery categories) appear in both the original app AND the clubs, only the clubs, or we have a choice? This is probably the most important question, since it reorganizes / hides / displays how content is used in the top-level community versus in these micro-communities.
6. Approval Process - Ability for admins to define an approval question / answer process? (eg. "Why do you want to join?")