I am not sure if this has been mentioned before as I don't really have time to look back through this thread as I am at work. I was doing some debugging on my forums as I have been having issues with the "Pages" application. My issue was certain database settings were not saving when I saved them and after disabling and trying one application at a time I found that "Advanced Tags & Prefixes" is the application that is causing the problem.
More indepth with the issue I was having: I would create a database, select a custom key, and change how the database is displayed "categories or not etc" When I would save the database, it would use the old database key, and the display settings would not save, every time I tried to change the settings the outcome was the same. After disabling the prefix app, it works fine now.
I hope you are able to resolve this issue as I have plans to use this application but my databases working correctly is more important atm.