How do you add gallery app?

Jim Kelly

1 hour ago, Jim Kelly said:

How do you add the gallery app after you have purchased the ips suite?  I can't find where to purchase it so I can add it to my site. 

Just to clarify, you bought other apps and are looking to buy the gallery app to the same license? You need to go inside your Client Area, manage your license and then add-on the app.  

If you've already bought the gallery app and ae looking to install, then you need to download the entire suite and reupload.  (Or if you're on Cloud submit a ticket)

2 hours ago, Joel R said:

Just to clarify, you bought other apps and are looking to buy the gallery app to the same license? You need to go inside your Client Area, manage your license and then add-on the app.  

If you've already bought the gallery app and ae looking to install, then you need to download the entire suite and reupload.  (Or if you're on Cloud submit a ticket)

Yes, I bought other stuff, left the gallery off at first.  Now I want to add it.  Thanks for the info, I didn't dig down that far under that section to find it!

2 hours ago, Joel R said:

With having to re-upload the entire suite, are all the current settings going to stay in place?  It took a long time to get it setup the way I like it.

3 minutes ago, Joel R said:

Settings won't change.  You're just uploading the newest set of files (which is what you do ever time there's a new release).  All plugins, blocks, themes, ACP settings should remain the same.  

Ok good!  Thank you so much for your time in answering these questions.

Archived