Uploading a new version returns error and removes file

BoXon

Hi!

My IP.Downloads stopped working, can upload new files just fine, but when i try to make changes to them, like adding a screenshot by uploading a new version it returns
an error and removes the file (leaving me with just the description, no files or screenshots left. WHY does this happen all of a sudden?

The error:

INSERT INTO `downloads_files_records` ( `record_file_id`, `record_type`, `record_location`, `record_realname`, `record_size`, `record_time` ) VALUES ( 160, 'upload', 'monthly_2017_05/Bear_stl.ca3b9dde0076b358635b4d91593264bc', 'Bear.stl', NULL, 1494187506 )
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'record_size' cannot be null (1048)
#0 /var/www/fssweden_onip/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(808): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('INSERT INTO `do...', Array)
#1 /var/www/fssweden_onip/public_html/applications/downloads/modules/front/downloads/view.php(780): IPS\_Db->insert('downloads_files...', Array)
#2 /var/www/fssweden_onip/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(86): IPS\downloads\modules\front\downloads\_view->newVersion()
#3 /var/www/fssweden_onip/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/fssweden_onip/public_html/applications/downloads/modules/front/downloads/view.php(62): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/fssweden_onip/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\downloads\modules\front\downloads\_view->execute()
#6 /var/www/fssweden_onip/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

I have disabled ALL plugins but that doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Solved, by setting the "Keep version history" above 1 record. 

Still i think the system should prevent me from doing things that will mess it up so this might be something for IPB to fix?

Archived