Pages Clan Wars [ support topic ]

8 hours ago, SammyS said:

Really interesting. During next year Ill be organizing poker games every month in my community, so maybe this will be useful in the future. Next week I'll buy it anyway to support this amazing coder

Thank you! :) 

So @TAMAN - Earlier today I tried installing this as per the text file included in the DL.  All of a sudden my site dropped off with a 500 error.  Uninstalled it.  Still problematic.  Installed a fresh Dreadnaught theme.. voila problem gone.

Thought I would try this again.  Following all instructions and boom... 500 error.  Uninstall, reinstall fresh theme.. ALL GOOD.

Here is the log from system logs:

UnexpectedValueException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/html/applications/cms/sources/Blocks/Block.php(262): IPS\cms\_Theme->getTemplate('recordfeed', 'cms', 'block')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\cms\Blocks\_Block->getTemplate(Array, '12b452767ec3019...', NULL)
#2 /var/www/html/system/Widget/Widget.php(224): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /var/www/html/system/Content/Widget.php(395): IPS\_Widget->output(Array, '12b452767ec3019...')
#4 /var/www/html/applications/cms/widgets/RecordFeed.php(314): IPS\Content\_Widget->render()
#5 /var/www/html/applications/cms/sources/Blocks/Block.php(226): IPS\cms\widgets\_RecordFeed->render()
#6 /var/www/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(780) : eval()'d code(13834): IPS\cms\Blocks\_Block::display(Object(IPS\cms\Blocks\Block))
#7 /var/www/html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->ta_swiperSlider()
#8 /var/www/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(780) : eval()'d code(13986): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('ta_swiperSlider', Array)
#9 /var/www/html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->ta_swipersliderBase()
#10 /var/www/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(780) : eval()'d code(5319): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('ta_swiperslider...', Array)
#11 /var/www/html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('League of Matur...', '\n<div id="elCms...', Array)
#12 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#13 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(104): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#14 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(524): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#15 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#16 /var/www/html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#17 {main}

Please help because I really could use this as the other guy in the market place with a clan wars app hasn't updated it and when asked, told me he was too busy.

Have you any duplicated templates in pages? , it could cause this issue 

when you uninstall, make sure you delete the clan wars templates, plus the database and feed blocks you have created

I just tested and installed without any issues, 

feel free to send me a message with a login info to access pages and plugins, I will take a look and install it for you 

Edited by TAMAN
6 minutes ago, kompetentnykrystian said:

Is it possible to change the language in the application?
I mean to translate application.

pages clan wars, this is a Pages database completely, not an application and yes changing language is possible : ) 

41 minutes ago, GriefCode said:

Hey,

I'm getting this during the database installation:
1.thumb.PNG.771500df01dcdcfc568ab394cd3bfa2e.PNG

Any idea?
Greetings

Weird, actually i thought its only on my side, but this error appear durring any database importing even with fresh new databases,

It doesn't cause any issues tho, once you refresh the page the database is installed and everything 

I will report with a ticket, later.

Feel free to send me a message to set it up for you. or just ignore the error, and go on with installation :) 

8 hours ago, Willie88 said:

Hey nice addons thanks for your work.

Are you maybe planning to do the same with like tournament events ?

No I do not have any plans for that, Sorry :) 

Edited by TAMAN
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, kRSB said:

Hey @TAMAN, I'm having this error when uploading the database file: Unknown column 'field_allow_attachments' in 'field list'

I'm on 4.1.18.2 at the moment, did the attachment field get added in 4.1.19?

Hello,

Im not really sure, clan wars created on latest ips version.

However, if you simply create another editor field and then copy all settings to the new one and making it "Content" field should fix it

Try this 

e0633df566d3441a1a526114112d837f.png

Just Copy the "About" field and then in the new "About" field select "Set as record content field"

4d3b07b690770e80599de6f2f248db25.png

after that delete the other "About" field 

let me know if that fixes the issue :) 

Edited by TAMAN
3 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Hello,

Im not really sure, clan wars created on latest ips version.

However, if you simply create another editor field and then copy all settings to the new one and making it "Content" field should fix it

Try this 

e0633df566d3441a1a526114112d837f.png

Just Copy the "About" field and then in the new "About" field select "Set as record content field"

4d3b07b690770e80599de6f2f248db25.png

after that delete the other "About" field 

let me know if that fixes the issue :) 

Thanks for your help, I fixed it removing the field_allow_attachment from the upload file for each field. I got it all working now except the detail page of a clanwar.

\Records7::featuredComments() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/forums/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(569) : eval()'d code on line 2358
[05-Jun-2017 10:36:53 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\cms\Records7::getMessages() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/forums/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(569) : eval()'d code on line 3246
[05-Jun-2017 10:37:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\IPS::classUsesTrait() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/forums/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(569) : eval()'d code on line 3400

Seems there where some API changes so it's best I update to version 4.1.19 I guess :p 

3 minutes ago, kRSB said:

Thanks for your help, I fixed it removing the field_allow_attachment from the upload file for each field. I got it all working now except the detail page of a clanwar.

\Records7::featuredComments() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/forums/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(569) : eval()'d code on line 2358
[05-Jun-2017 10:36:53 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\cms\Records7::getMessages() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/forums/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(569) : eval()'d code on line 3246
[05-Jun-2017 10:37:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\IPS::classUsesTrait() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/forums/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(569) : eval()'d code on line 3400

Seems there where some API changes so it's best I update to version 4.1.19 I guess :p 

Sorry i misunderstood from first post, Yes its best to just update your website :)  there has been many ips security updates since  4.1.18.2, you better just update :D 

• 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, AlexJ said:

Can users create their own team and system would pick up 2 teams for match and publish the time on calendar or something like that? It goes on every day till final round? 

No its just clan war not something like a tournament and it is basically a customized database from pages app

Edited by TAMAN