Social network sharing icons (Missing)

sofos

Hello everybody, how is it going?

I was wondering if you could possibly help me in restoring the bar with the social network sharing links, please. I am refer to those missing in the red box that I placed in the image attached.

The icons were there but I probably disabled them by accident and I really don't know how to restore them. Your help would be great, thank you so much!!!

social network missing.png

17 minutes ago, opentype said:

It’s under Display Settings in the settings for each forum. “Enable Sharing”. 

Thank you so much for your prompt reply, it was of great help. I just checked and the sharing is enabled in every forum, is there something else that I need to check to make sure that once the sharing is enabled the icons are visible?

9 minutes ago, opentype said:

You have individual services enabled to begin with? The link to that is available in the ACP shop mentioned above. 

yes, they are enabled in each forum individually like in the image attached

enabled social network.png

20 hours ago, opentype said:

Are the forums visible to guests? Thats another condition.

wonderful!!! it works, thank you so much!

So, if guests can't see the website the social networks sharing is not available. I might ask, is that a bug or a choice?

Again, thank you so much for your prompt help and solution!!!

10 minutes ago, opentype said:

It’s intentional. People who see the link would only get a permission denied error. Text and image crawling wouldn’t (that Facebook does) also doesn’t work. It’s not worth it. 

Cool! Seems reasonable. So happy it works now. Thank you so much again and have a woderful weekend

Archived