Hide Links, Code&Images From Guests 1.0.0

Faqole

5 hours ago, Petja said:

Hello,

When you say replies, do you mean to hide all posts content from guests?

Exact ! only first post should be visible.

1 minute ago, Joy Rex said:

A better implementation would be to show the first [xx] characters of the first post in a thread - get them to sign up to see the full post!

Agree !

9 minutes ago, Janyour said:

Exact ! only first post should be visible.

Agree !

12 minutes ago, Joy Rex said:

A better implementation would be to show the first [xx] characters of the first post in a thread - get them to sign up to see the full post!

This is a little outside the scope of the hook. However, if you are willing to fund the developement of those features I can add them.

Can you modify this so that we can hide links, codes, images, and attachments from certain groups altogether? The idea being that only certain member groups can see this content I.e. Premium Members, for all other member groups it's hidden until they upgrade to a premium membership.

2 hours ago, ProSkill said:

Can you modify this so that we can hide links, codes, images, and attachments from certain groups altogether? The idea being that only certain member groups can see this content I.e. Premium Members, for all other member groups it's hidden until they upgrade to a premium membership.

Tell you what, if you purchase the plugin, I will expand it to include all groups.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12.4.2017 at 7:30 AM, Petja said:

Tell you what, if you purchase the plugin, I will expand it to include all groups.

Hi

It would be great if it also worked for certain groups. I have some paying groups that should be able to see images, none of the other should (including guests). And I have bought the plugin :)

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 28-6-2017 at 0:28 PM, ResPecT My Authoritah said:

I bought it please add those options that was said above!

Hello,

It does not result that you bought this plugin. Anyways, if you are going to purchase it, please do it for the plugin as it is with the current options. Right now I do not have much free time to expand this plugin any further.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2017 at 0:30 AM, Faqole said:

On 6/28/2017 at 5:28 AM, ResPecT My Authoritah said:

I bought it please add those options that was said above!

On 6/29/2017 at 11:09 AM, Faqole said:

Hello,

It does not result that you bought this plugin. Anyways, if you are going to purchase it, please do it for the plugin as it is with the current options. Right now I do not have much free time to expand this plugin any further.

A person is only as good as their word. It's actions like this that leave end users (not developers) scratching their heads. 

3 minutes ago, DesignzShop said:

A person is only as good as their word. It's actions like this that leave end users (not developers) scratching their heads. 

If you bothered to look at the dates between the posts you would have noticed that a couple of months have passed. And it was not the same user btw who purchased the hook, but someone else. And on top of it, that user claimed to have bought the plugin, but in fact he did not. 

So please do not rush into judgement next time before you have all facts.

As you can see in this other topic, it is the same situation, but the user who expressed interest purchased the add on almost immediately and I added the requested feature immediately as well.

June 28th it still wasn't in according to the poster and your post confirming that June 29. That's what I seen before I posted to be sure.,. so it's been a couple of weeks but besides that, the perception given is if someone purchased the plugin it would further development and instead purchaser gets this answer

But whatever...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
15 hours ago, bpn said:

Tested now with 4.3.5, working as expected.

How can I modify the notification area. I really just want a bold, blue, text saying "Link is not visible to guests"

You can use html at the message box setting of the plugin. 

Archived