Cannot Create Groups

craigf136

Hi folks,

When I try to create a new Group, I get this error message:

EX1364 Something went wrong. Please try again.

INSERT INTO `core_groups` ( `g_bitoptions` ) VALUES ( 0 )
IPS\Db\Exception: Field 'arcade_view' doesn't have a default value (1364)
#0 /home/callofd3/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(808): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Member\\_G...', Array)
#1 /home/callofd3/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(460): IPS\_Db->insert('core_groups', Array)
#2 /home/callofd3/public_html/system/Member/Group.php(309): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/callofd3/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(199): IPS\Member\_Group->save()
#4 /home/callofd3/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(86): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#5 /home/callofd3/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/callofd3/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#7 /home/callofd3/public_html/aether/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Not sure what it means by "arcade_view", as we don't even have an arcade anymore. In fact, it's uninstalled.

Anyone have any insight on what might be happening?

Cheers!

9 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

It seems that the arcade application left some columns in your database. If you have really removed the arcade application, It's save to remove this column from your database!

While my DB shows a bunch of arcade_ tables in phpMyAdmin, would it be wise to drop the g_bitoptions columns from the core_groups table as specified in the error?

Perhaps I said that wrong, haha. I meant drop the column in g_bitoptions, not the actual g_bitoptions. WHEW that would've been a bad misunderstanding, my fault haha.

All fixed up! There were other arcade_ values in core_groups that I didn't quite see, and when dropping the arcade_view column, it started rolling over to the other columns with arcade_ in it so they got dropped as well. Now my groups are working again.

Thank you Daniel! Cheer mate. :)

Archived