Custom CSS to remove breadcrumbs from main page top

Aramaech

I'd like to utilize the theme's custom css (admin cp > customization > themes > edit custom html and css > custom.css ) to remove the breadcrumbs from the top of the forum's front page only.  Forums are the default app, and I'd like to keep the breadcrumbs everywhere but the top of the main front forum page.  This is the code I have so far, but it's removing the breadcrumbs from all pages top and bottom:

/* Remove Breadcrumbs from Front Page */
 .ipsApp_front .ipsBreadcrumb {
 display:none; 
}

• 9 months later...
On 4/5/2017 at 8:53 PM, TAMAN said:

body[data-pagemodule="forums"][data-pagecontroller="index"] .ipsBreadcrumb.ipsBreadcrumb_top{display:none}

I would love to do the same thing with the home page of our site.

The Page Filename is "home". It is the default page in the PAGES app that make this page show up as the home page.

When I use the following codes, neither work/remove the breadcrumbs. What should it be instead?

body[data-pagemodule="pages"][data-pagecontroller="index"] .ipsBreadcrumb.ipsBreadcrumb_top {display:none}

body[data-pagemodule="pages"][data-pagecontroller="home"] .ipsBreadcrumb.ipsBreadcrumb_top {display:none}

Just now, Blisslandia said:

I would love to do the same thing with the home page of our site.

The Page Filename is "home". It is the default page in the PAGES app that make this page show up as the home page.

When I use the following codes, neither work/remove the breadcrumbs. What should it be instead?

ACP > Pages > Templates > CSS

Create a css template and add this

.ipsBreadcrumb.ipsBreadcrumb_top{display:none}

then edit the "home" page, On the "Page Includes" tab select the css template you created 

39 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

ACP > Pages > Templates > CSS

Create a css template and add this

.ipsBreadcrumb.ipsBreadcrumb_top{display:none}

then edit the "home" page, On the "Page Includes" tab select the css template you created 

Thank you, I created the CSS, copied the code addition, but I don't see a "page includes" tab here when I edit the home page.

Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 10.46.01 PM.png

Archived