Any tutorial on Saved Actions?

David..

I don't know if there's a tutorial, but I know how to use them. If you've set up a Saved Action, you use it like you would any other moderation action.  Depending on what it's set up to do.

For example, mine are usually set up to work in a particular forum. So I'd go to that forum and select a few topics that I want to perform it on. Then in that black moderation bar that pops up - I'd click the Saved Actions icon (looks like 3 horizontal bars) and select the action I want. 

You can also find it in topic view by clicking Moderation Actions. It should be listed there.

Hope that helps!

2 hours ago, AuntyNem said:

I don't know if there's a tutorial, but I know how to use them. If you've set up a Saved Action, you use it like you would any other moderation action.  Depending on what it's set up to do.

For example, mine are usually set up to work in a particular forum. So I'd go to that forum and select a few topics that I want to perform it on. Then in that black moderation bar that pops up - I'd click the Saved Actions icon (looks like 3 horizontal bars) and select the action I want. 

You can also find it in topic view by clicking Moderation Actions. It should be listed there.

Hope that helps!

Thanks! :)

Archived