Cover photo positioning option spontaneously disappeared

Linguica

Hi, sometime in the last week or so on my website the option in a person's profile to position their cover photo seemed to randomly disappear and now all cover photos are just top-aligned. This may have happened around the time I upgraded to 4.1.19 but I can't be sure.

As far as I can tell the stuff related to cover photo positioning is entirely Javascript and between that and the fact that the javascript is all minified, it's going to be a real pain to try and debug. I would like to know if anyone has happened to experience the same issue and if there is some incredibly simple reason that I have just overlooked.

OK, from tracking down where the Javascript is located, it looks like that for some reason, the generated front_front_core.js file is not actually being included in my pages anymore. Is there some way to, like, regenerate all the javascript files and the links to them?

• 1 month later...

Same problem here - no member can re-position their profile cover photos - since I updated to the latest stable version.  I've tried to clear all the caches but that hasn't helped. And it doesn't matter if I use my custom theme or the default theme. 

Archived