Only show members with profile pic in block stream

AlexWebsites

Would anyone by chance know how I can accomplish this? I am running a pages block for a custom stream showing member's profile pics for recently logged in, but would like to only show the member if they have a profile pic uploaded and not the default image.

<ul class='ipsList_inline'>
			{{foreach $members as $member}}
				<li class='ipsPhotoPanel ipsPhotoPanel_tiny cAnnouncement'>
					{template="userPhoto" group="global" app="core" params="$member, 'large'"}
				</li>
			{{endforeach}}
		</ul>

12 hours ago, sweethoney said:

have you tryed using page blocks u might want to try that see if that what u want to try

I am using a page blocks feed but there is no option of "has profile pic" or anything like that. There are options to filter the feed with only:

• Currently online
  • Born on this day
  • Born in this month
  • Has a blog
  • Has a gallery album

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, AlexWebsites said:

Revisiting this, so if anyone has any suggestion on maybe some logic I could use, please post. :)

Maybe you think I'm killing flies with a bazooka but ... I use this plugin 

and I require everybody to use an avatar if they want to keep using the forum
From my experience, only users that leave the community or sign up and quit don't add the avatar pic.

So common and regular users always have an avatar and list of users rarely have a default avatar picture

6 hours ago, gabs007 said:

Maybe you think I'm killing flies with a bazooka but ... I use this plugin 

and I require everybody to use an avatar if they want to keep using the forum
From my experience, only users that leave the community or sign up and quit don't add the avatar pic.

So common and regular users always have an avatar and list of users rarely have a default avatar picture

I have that plugin but never really thought about forcing the profile photo. I'm not sure I want to do that, really just want to "filter out" users with no avatar from coming up in a block feed with maybe a conditional of statement or some sort of HTML logic. 

Archived