Commerce - payment declined

HelloMoto12

Hello,

I am using Nexus right now and overall it is very great and saves a lot of time. However I noticed something strange:
Some customers are rejected by Invisionpower with a red message box stating that there payment got declined.

Another chinese customer which I dont really understand (thanks language barrier) complains about having to do some sort of verification.

Is one of the above caused by IPS itself or is it all on PayPals side? I have no anti fraud rules in place afaik.

Thanks! :)

1 hour ago, HelloMoto12 said:

Hello,

I am using Nexus right now and overall it is very great and saves a lot of time. However I noticed something strange:
Some customers are rejected by Invisionpower with a red message box stating that there payment got declined.

Another chinese customer which I dont really understand (thanks language barrier) complains about having to do some sort of verification.

Is one of the above caused by IPS itself or is it all on PayPals side? I have no anti fraud rules in place afaik.

Thanks! :)

Check with the provider. There should be a error reason. I know with stripe I can see it was due to no money, or failed zip code check, failed SVC check (that 3 or 4 digit code). 

Archived