Show Different Header In Forums

AVSIM.com

Hoping someone can help me edit the globalTemplate to show a different header on the homepage than every other page.

I have a large image on the home page, but don't want to burden the members with having to look at it on every other page.

I was thinking a conditional if statement like: if homepage, then HTML for header, else minimal header with just a logo

{{if \IPS\Dispatcher::i()->application->default}}
				 <div class='ipsCarousel ipsClearfix slidertall' data-ipsCarousel data-ipsCarousel-maxHeight="500" data-ipsCarousel-showDots data-ipscarousel-slideshow data-ipscarousel-fullSizeItems data-ipscarousel-slideshowTimeout="450" data-interval="5000">
                <ul class='avsim-slide ipsGrid ipsGrid_collapsePhone' data-role="carouselItems">
                <li class="ipsCarousel_item slide1">{template="logo" app="core" group="global" params=""}</li>
                </ul>
            </div>
          					{{if !in_array('ipsLayout_minimal', \IPS\Output::i()->bodyClasses )}}{template="userBar" app="core" group="global" params=""}{{endif}}
{{else}}
          <div class='ipsLayout_container' padding-bottom='20px'>
			{template="logo_min" app="core" group="global" params=""}
{{if !in_array('ipsLayout_minimal', \IPS\Output::i()->bodyClasses )}}{template="userBar" app="core" group="global" params=""}{{endif}}
									</div>
             {{endif}}

Tried it but it also applies to pages and articles.  Anyway to exclude everything but the front page, titled "home" ?

Perfect.  Ok, almost there.  Now it's showing up on the front page (news) and the individual articles.  That's almost where I want it, except, I don't want to see it when I'm viewing an article.  I take it it's doing this because the article is opening on the "home" page because it uses the same template?  I wonder if I can throw an && in there to omit an article view?

http://www.avsim.com/home/librarynews/saturday-r4015/

Thank you!

Archived