Daily Posts Goal

Faqole

2 hours ago, superj707 said:

I bought it but a little confused. It says there was 36 post for today. IS that just me? Or the whole site?

I think instead of saying our goal.. it should say your personalize post goal

Then they would know it's only for them.

Hello,

It counts all posts made by all users for the day.

6 hours ago, Petja said:

Hello,

It counts all posts made by all users for the day.

I thought it was a personal goal. My misunderstanding.

I am okay with a community goal, only issue is that it might not be matching daily post stats in ACP, (unless I am confused about something) which concerns me.

3 hours ago, superj707 said:

I thought it was a personal goal. My misunderstanding.

I am okay with a community goal, only issue is that it might not be matching daily post stats in ACP, (unless I am confused about something) which concerns me.

This plugin counts the posts starting from the midnight until the next midnight. i.e. 24 hours.

• 1 month later...

I tried to design a mock of template, though I wasn't happy with it at all.

I display a message at the top of my site, I think the current design could fit in nicely with that and perhaps you could adapt a template from there? If it's okay, I'll shoot you a PM to show you what I mean. :)

• 5 weeks later...
19 hours ago, priyesh.mehta94@gmail.com said:

Hi, I purchased this app today.  How do I change the number of posts in the daily goal.
It says only 5 posts as daily target and cant even change the title of the widget?

Thank you.

Hello.

You can change all that at the plugin 's setting.

• 2 months later...
On 8-7-2017 at 4:51 PM, Joey_M said:

@Fa1610: In hindsight, I think adding a feature to fully support the whole IP.Suite in terms of content would be great.

What do you think @superj707?

Hello,

Do you mean like the Blogs, Download Mnager etc? If so, I do not have a license for those apps. But provided that you give me access to them I can add it for an extra fee.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived