Email registration not working

Ryan Boyd

Hey everyone in the community. 

Im so happy that you are taking time to read my post so here is a thank you in advance.

When working on my new ips/forums when a member signs up for some reason they are not getting the email. I cant figure out why this is happening and im not sure what to do. If anyone could please help me with this that would be great. The site is already up and running and its faldora.com If someone could take a look at it for me that would be great. 

the error log

IPS\Email\Outgoing\Exception:  (0)
#0 /home/vapelloc/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/email.php(169): IPS\Email\Outgoing\_PHP->_send('ryanboydguam@gm...', Array, Array, 'ryanboydguam@gm...')
#1 /home/vapelloc/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_email->manage()
#2 /home/vapelloc/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/email.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/vapelloc/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_email->execute()
#4 /home/vapelloc/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Thank you community for all you help and looking forward to speak with you guys/gals.

Archived