(!) Problem with SQL Queries after IPS upgrading

Petrov Dmitry

IPS 4.1.18.1 (upgraded from 3.x step by step).

PHP 5.6.5

MySQL 5.6.32

After last upgrade from 4.1.17 I can see next problem: when click "Load more activity" button in Streams I get Popup " Sorry, there was an error loading more activity. "

uncaught_exception

SELECT * FROM `ipb3_forums_topics` AS `forums_topics` WHERE topic_archive_status=0 AND last_post<1423214619 AND starter_id IN() AND starter_id NOT IN() ORDER BY tid ASC LIMIT 250

IPS\Db\Exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND starter_id NOT IN() ORDER BY tid ASC LIMIT 250' at line 1 (1064)

Also, when I try run "Archive Forum" I get same error:

uncaught_exception

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `ipb3_forums_topics` AS `forums_topics` WHERE topic_archive_status!=3 AND last_post<1423385091 AND starter_id IN() AND starter_id NOT IN()

IPS\Db\Exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND starter_id NOT IN()' at line 1 (1064)

Update:

Right now I upgraded IPS to 4.1.18.2 and trouble with Archive Posts missing. But "Load more activity" error persists.

Archived