Advanced Footer [ Support topic ]

4 hours ago, jair101 said:

I tried the position settings and it worked only when it is "inside the body". Looks ok for now, I will play with it, but it would be great if you can investigate. I can provide access to my test board if you want. 

of course, just send me a link to your website no logins needed 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Alexbay said:

Hi just purchased your plugin and looks like it works perfectly with IPS default theme but is doesn't showing in another theme installed which is Subway from ips focus http://ipsfocus.net/4x/ 

Can you help me please 

thanks

Please choose different settings for position in configuration tab, thats what they are for, so in case one doesn't work with a theme another one should.

try the "In the main body layout" this should work with any theme out there

I will improve the position targeting in next update also to support ipsfocus themes, for now try the setting i mentioned above :) 

Hello! How is it going? Installed and loving the advanced footer. I only have two issues. The photo gallery won't stream the photos from the gallery. Main and most important issue is that quick links won't link to the pages of my website. Could you possibly help me in understanding what I have to do to fix this, please?

Thank you so much! 

Edited by sofos
48 minutes ago, sofos said:

Hello! How is it going? Installed and loving the advanced footnote. I only have two issues. The photo gallery won't stream the photos from the gallery. Main and most important issue is that quick links won't link to the pages of my website. Could you possibly help me in understanding what I have to do to fix this, please?

Thank you so much! 

Hello,

Please read the instructions provided within the setting in the plugin, you need to enable the gallery images in the plugin and then creating a block with with a specific key provided. its simple and easy.

Im not sure what you mean by quick links not linking to pages! you need to manually add your links, the quick links are even provided with a lot of links as a sample so you can simply just replace the text and links : )

Edited by TAMAN
1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

Hello,

Please read the instructions provided within the setting in the plugin, you need to enable the gallery images in the plugin and then creating a block with with a specific key provided. its simple and easy.

Im not sure what you mean by quick links not linking to pages! you need to manually add your links, the quick links are even provided with a lot of links as a sample so you can simply just replace the text and links : )

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I have followed the instruction for the gallery setup but it didn't work but I will have another go for sure. About the Quick Links, I have changed the text and I will have to sort out the links I guess. I keep you updated :-D

Thank you so much!

43 minutes ago, sofos said:

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I have followed the instruction for the gallery setup but it didn't work but I will have another go for sure. About the Quick Links, I have changed the text and I will have to sort out the links I guess. I keep you updated :-D

Thank you so much!

No problem :) 

If it still doesn't work, feel free to send me a message with a login info to access Plugins page only, I will take a look.

11 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

No problem :) 

If it still doesn't work, feel free to send me a message with a login info to access Plugins page only, I will take a look.

surely I will but right now I am having problems saving the changements I apported to the Quick Links's urls and gallery feed completely. I will let you know as soon as my changes get saved and I can test them. It's really weird as I was saving changes until now but I seem like not being able to save anymore. Tried on Opera, Firefox, Chrome and Edge :-(

42 minutes ago, sofos said:

surely I will but right now I am having problems saving the changements I apported to the Quick Links's urls and gallery feed completely. I will let you know as soon as my changes get saved and I can test them. It's really weird as I was saving changes until now but I seem like not being able to save anymore. Tried on Opera, Firefox, Chrome and Edge :-(

Try to open the plugin in a new page to edit, because there is a bug in ips codemirror field which is im using it in the custom HTML block

37 minutes ago, mz_ said:

Can a setting be added to choose what skins we want to use it on?  It's good if you only use 1 theme and 1 color scheme, but if you have multiple skins with different color schemes it don't look so good.  

Good idea, Next update ^^

But not soon i have to say, due to some other works. 

Thank you.

Edited by TAMAN
21 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Please choose different settings for position in configuration tab, thats what they are for, so in case one doesn't work with a theme another one should.

try the "In the main body layout" this should work with any theme out there

I will improve the position targeting in next update also to support ipsfocus themes, for now try the setting i mentioned above :) 

All sorted thanks for quick replay.

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, AmbitionEra said:

Would this work with matter theme?

This?

I checked demo page and yes it should work.

basically, Advanced footer should and must work with any themes out there, comes with three position options 

MaxthonSnap20170410054810.png.2c62baed8d

"In the main body layout" should work with any themes :) 

Edited by TAMAN

Would this work with matter theme?

26 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

This?

I checked demo page and yes it should work.

basically, Advanced footer should and must work with any themes out there, comes with three position options 

MaxthonSnap20170410054810.png.2c62baed8d

"In the main body layout" should work with any themes :) 

You my friend are amazing.

I just downloaded another plugin Social and Contact sidebar and one of the users at the start of this forum had the same issue I did. It's not showing up for me and apparently it's something to do with advanced footer :/ Any help would be great

my site is: ambitionera.com.au

Edited by AmbitionEra
9 hours ago, AmbitionEra said:

I just downloaded another plugin Social and Contact sidebar and one of the users at the start of this forum had the same issue I did. It's not showing up for me and apparently it's something to do with advanced footer :/ Any help would be great

my site is: ambitionera.com.au

mmm, I cant check like that, if you disable the plugin does the other plugin work? 

anyways, i cant check just by looking at your website, maybe a login info with access to Plugins page only

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Koper74 said:

Twitter-Feed isn't working any more from one day to another. Any ideas?

What do you mean from one day to another? it does work on my side without any issues can you tell me what exactly is not working? :) 

Edited by TAMAN
On 22.5.2017 at 6:24 PM, TAMAN said:

What do you mean from one day to another? it does work on my side without any issues can you tell me what exactly is not working?

The feed just doesn't show feeds anymore - facebook is still working.

Edited by Koper74
delete images
8 hours ago, InsideEdge said:

The Recent Tweets also aren't showing up in my footer.  

17 minutes ago, Ant__ said:

yeah it's getting blocked for the way the call is being implemented 

"MIME type ('application/json') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled."

I have noticed now :) wait for update please 

Thank you.

Edited by TAMAN