TXT & PHP Widget

several tests

After adding an empty widget (custom txt or PHP Code) message pop-up window:

"Couldn't save block positions"

After confirming widget in page and can be edited.

In the system logs

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1894): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(9)
#1 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1854): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->mapToDatabase(9)
#2 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/builder.php(350): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->postWidgetOrderSave()
#3 [internal function]: IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_builder->saveOrder()
#4 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#5 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(39): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->execute()
#7 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Created widgets after off / on correctly. Also after removing cash  and disable/enable customizations.

Edited by Adlago
1 hour ago, Adlago said:

several tests

After adding an empty widget (custom txt or PHP Code) message pop-up window:

"Couldn't save block positions"

After confirming widget in page and can be edited.

In the system logs

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1894): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(9)
#1 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1854): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->mapToDatabase(9)
#2 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/builder.php(350): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->postWidgetOrderSave()
#3 [internal function]: IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_builder->saveOrder()
#4 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#5 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(39): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->execute()
#7 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Created widgets after off / on correctly. Also after removing cash  and disable/enable customizations.

Screenshot_15.png

as see empty nothing in there go out no error so how can i get same results ? where did you add the widget ? 

/home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/consults/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1894): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(9)

this would be pages issue look at error near the end my widget don't use Active Record pages does when using a database

1 hour ago, CP_User said:

It might be worth, moving the other posts from

And placing them in here or a support topic on this forum.

this can only done by IPS staff not by myself but would agree be nice keep topic one area.

Edited by Theme Tent UK
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

Thanks for this plugin. For some reason if I put the similar contents block above or below this one under topics the similar contents block will not load. Any ideas?

I have no idea why that will be, but i am unable to confirm the bug as don't have any simlar content to use the block mainly due to development forum has very little content so may you allow me accress so take look.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello @Theme Tent UK

is there a way to backup all php widgets when you have many of them? Because if I put in another php widget, and I messed up the code and gave me error, the whole page site is gone and only gave me an error. As far as I know there is no way to fix it unless I uninstall the plugin and reinstall it again - in doing so I would lose all my php widgets with all the codes. Can you help?

5 hours ago, vpatrickd said:

Hello @Theme Tent UK

is there a way to backup all php widgets when you have many of them? Because if I put in another php widget, and I messed up the code and gave me error, the whole page site is gone and only gave me an error. As far as I know there is no way to fix it unless I uninstall the plugin and reinstall it again - in doing so I would lose all my php widgets with all the codes. Can you help?

nope at moment no way backup the widget as all as one but if could would send the data to your database to store what you have not really check if that correct but would thought i would.

34 minutes ago, Toxic_Wars said:

Not sure, but iFrame's aren't working properly. I'm trying to hook Discord into this sidebar, but it's not working.

Thoughts?

when say not working properly what working and what is not working ?

I'm adding Discord iframe

The widget doesn't show when I add the following:

<iframe src="https://discordapp.com/widget?id=308893001499934721&theme=dark" width="350" height="500" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0"></iframe>

66d07ce029eb9ee351dcaab0a8e58e93.png

The widget is actually removing itself when I save it. I go back, and it's blank.

You can register an account @ https://development.cool and I'll let you test it if you want.

Edited by Toxic_Wars