Application Forms - Supporttopic

Since new update 

I get errors when entering a thread 

Template store key: template_49_7a734b11232065691bc1176040cb26ad_topics rebuilding and requested again (forums, front, topics)

#0 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/init.php(441) : eval()'d code(22): IPS\_Log::log('Template store ...', 'template_store_...')
#1 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(705): IPS\slack_hook_Log::log('Template store ...', 'template_store_...')
#2 [internal function]: IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('topics', 'forums', 'front')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/init.php(441) : eval()'d code(18): call_user_func('parent::getTemp...', 'topics', NULL, NULL)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(299): IPS\collab_hook_ipsTheme->getTemplate('topics')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/system/Content/Controller.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(40): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/comugamers.com/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Also I can suggest to add the option to allow a group to accept certain groups  or give  the power individually to users to accept and move it out from the ACP

Also I can suggest to add the option to allow a group to accept certain groups  or give  the power individually to users to accept and move it out from the ACP

Well it won't let me edit my review or add a new one on the product page so here goes:

It does work now to the full extent of what it says. I played around with it a bit and a couple things I would like to see is the ability to change the name of the application when in the menu manager, work on the perms a bit better so I don't have to use module level permissions and to use a full editor box when putting in a description for a new field.

Other then that good job on the application. Rating changed to 4/5

• 3 weeks later...

Also, whenever I try to put it in a forum to post, it gives me the following error: 

UPDATE `applicationform_position` applicationform_position  SET `_url`=(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly::__set_state(array(
   'base' => 'front',
   'seoTemplate' => 'application_form',
   'seoTitles' => 
  array (
    0 => 'pub-stomper',
  ),
   'friendlyUrlComponent' => 'application/form/2-pub-stomper',
   'isInternal' => true,
   'isFriendly' => true,
   '_queryString' => 
  array (
  ),
   'url' => 'http://teamreform.net/index.php1/application/form/2-pub-stomper/',
   'data' => 
  array (
    'scheme' => 'http',
    'host' => 'teamreform.net',
    'port' => NULL,
    'user' => NULL,
    'pass' => NULL,
    'path' => '/index.php',
    'query' => '/application/form/2-pub-stomper/',
    'fragment' => NULL,
  ),
   'queryString' => 
  array (
    '/application/form/2-pub-stomper/' => NULL,
  ),
   'hiddenQueryString' => 
  array (
    'app' => 'applicationform',
    'module' => 'applications',
    'controller' => 'form',
    'id' => '2',
  ),
))),`options`=2 WHERE id=? 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column '_url' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(870): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('UPDATE `applica...', Array)
#1 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(491): IPS\_Db->update('applicationform...', Array, Array)
#2 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(2014): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 [internal function]: IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/init.php(443) : eval()'d code(882): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#5 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/applications/applicationform/sources/Position/Position.php(149): IPS\Node\collab_hook_ipsNodeModel->save()
#6 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(383): IPS\applicationform\_Position->formatFormValues(Array)
#7 [internal function]: IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#8 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#9 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/applications/applicationform/modules/admin/forms/position.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\applicationform\modules\admin\forms\_position->execute()
#12 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

I do have that forum only viewable to certain groups (staff). Is that a problem?

2 hours ago, HyDroChloRic v said:

Is there a way to change the name of "open positions" to something else? If so, how do I do it?

Yes, you can customize it by editing the "open_positions" language string.

27 minutes ago, HyDroChloRic v said:

Also, whenever I try to put it in a forum to post, it gives me the following error: 

UPDATE `applicationform_position` applicationform_position  SET `_url`=(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly::__set_state(array(
   'base' => 'front',
   'seoTemplate' => 'application_form',
   'seoTitles' => 
  array (
    0 => 'pub-stomper',
  ),
   'friendlyUrlComponent' => 'application/form/2-pub-stomper',
   'isInternal' => true,
   'isFriendly' => true,
   '_queryString' => 
  array (
  ),
   'url' => 'http://teamreform.net/index.php1/application/form/2-pub-stomper/',
   'data' => 
  array (
    'scheme' => 'http',
    'host' => 'teamreform.net',
    'port' => NULL,
    'user' => NULL,
    'pass' => NULL,
    'path' => '/index.php',
    'query' => '/application/form/2-pub-stomper/',
    'fragment' => NULL,
  ),
   'queryString' => 
  array (
    '/application/form/2-pub-stomper/' => NULL,
  ),
   'hiddenQueryString' => 
  array (
    'app' => 'applicationform',
    'module' => 'applications',
    'controller' => 'form',
    'id' => '2',
  ),
))),`options`=2 WHERE id=? 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column '_url' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(870): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('UPDATE `applica...', Array)
#1 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(491): IPS\_Db->update('applicationform...', Array, Array)
#2 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(2014): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 [internal function]: IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/init.php(443) : eval()'d code(882): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#5 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/applications/applicationform/sources/Position/Position.php(149): IPS\Node\collab_hook_ipsNodeModel->save()
#6 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(383): IPS\applicationform\_Position->formatFormValues(Array)
#7 [internal function]: IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#8 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#9 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/applications/applicationform/modules/admin/forms/position.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\applicationform\modules\admin\forms\_position->execute()
#12 /home/hydrochloric123/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

I do have that forum only viewable to certain groups (staff). Is that a problem?

It's working fine for me and my other users. Does this also happen if you disable the collab application?

On 12/27/2016 at 0:34 AM, fosters said:

Yes, you can customize it by editing the "open_positions" language string.

Where do I find this? Sorry, stil new :)

It's working fine for me and my other users. Does this also happen if you disable the collab application?

Turning off the Collab app does do the trick. But If I turn it back on will it mess it up again?

Hi,

I have a request and it for the Checkbox Set and Yes/No field values.
Can they echo the value into the forum post, for example

Checkbox Set
A
B
C

If you tick them, it post 0,1,2 in the topic, can be changed so that the value it posted is the same as it is on the form, for the above example A,B,C

Yes/No
Can it post Yes or No, instead of 0 or 1

Edited by GazCBG
On 6.1.2017 at 0:20 PM, GazCBG said:

Hi,

I have a request and it for the Checkbox Set and Yes/No field values.
Can they echo the value into the forum post, for example

Checkbox Set
A
B
C

If you tick them, it post 0,1,2 in the topic, can be changed so that the value it posted is the same as it is on the form, for the above example A,B,C

Yes/No
Can it post Yes or No, instead of 0 or 1

Yes, I'd like to improve this in a future release for all fields, not only Yes/No fields