Pages SuperGrid support

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey opentype,

Forgive a newbie question as I'm coming from WordPress. I don't see how to mark an image with the record image field, or upload with this field in order to get it to show up.  Let alone, mark older posts so they show up.  I'm not sure if it's setup correctly on my side to see that field during post creation.  Image attached.

I have the fallback image set and it looks great! https://homeservershow.com

5956b165d39ac_ScreenShot2017-06-30at4_14_51PM.thumb.png.442dfa205014acc3a0da81197a37a13c.png

• 3 weeks later...

I have upgraded my test site to 4.2 Gold, Theme compatible with 4.2 and uploaded SuperGrid 2.2 but when I enable Show byline, the date is displayed next to Page Record Category as follows. 

image.png.7ba2eacca28725cad1dcffe2d4b21528.png

and I am wondering  (most probably asked before ) when using SuperGrid on frontpage within a block, can a record be pinned as the first article ?

39 minutes ago, opentype said:

Please check your language string for “cms_byline”. I guess you have customized that, which leads to this result. 

By the default, it’s …

By %s, in <a href='%s'>%s</a>,

which would separate the entries through commas. 

You are right,, a comma at the end and a space did the trick..

9 hours ago, ABGenc said:

and I am wondering  (most probably asked before ) when using SuperGrid on frontpage within a block, can a record be pinned as the first article ?

I think you have missed the question above @opentype . Is this possible ?

On ‎30‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 6:12 PM, gavpedz said:

I love this but how can i get some spacing above and below posts? 

Is this format possible out-of-the-box ? ( 2x3x3 )

Edited by ABGenc
9 hours ago, ABGenc said:

The ordering comes from the system. I just style it. So whatever feed blocks can do, SuperGrid blocks can do. 

If you want pinned entries, you would have create a separate block with just pinned entries in it. 

5 minutes ago, ABGenc said:

Is this format possible out-of-the-box ? ( 2x3x3 )

It’s reserved for the database homepage. It’s not on listings and blocks. 

7 minutes ago, opentype said:

If you want pinned entries, you would have create a separate block with just pinned entries in it. 

So we can use 2 blocks one under the other. On top  a 2 entry block with 2 pinned record and under that the rest.. Very good idea, will try that :)