Partner / Sponsors Page - Supporttopic

• 1 month later...

First of all, thanks for fixing the responsive partner logos!

Another suggestion: even though the info-text about the partner is marked as "left-aligned", all text is now centered. For example, if one inserts a bulleted list where the text  have different lengths (nb of characters), it looks a bit strange.

So, my suggestion is, that the logo and text is not centered but just left-aligned. Maybe others would prefer the layout the current way and one could choose in a setting between centered or left-aligned for each partner.

Edited by Stefan Johansson_72643
1 hour ago, Stefan Johansson_72643 said:

First of all, thanks for fixing the responsive partner logos!

Another suggestion: even though the info-text about the partner is marked as "left-aligned", all text is now centered. For example, if one inserts a bulleted list where the text  have different lengths (nb of characters), it looks a bit strange.

So, my suggestion is, that the logo and text is not centered but just left-aligned. Maybe others would prefer the layout the current way and one could choose in a setting between centered or left-aligned for each partner.

True.
The client who requested this app is using only the logo, so I wasn't really testing it with text. It's indeed horrible. I'm away for 1.5 weeks, but once I'm back, I'll improve this definitely!

Edited by fosters
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ClubCuddly said:

Just curious as to whether it is possible to change the name of the menu title from Partners to something else, i.e. Banner Exchange.

It is not a huge issue, but it would make life easier for several concerned parties.

Yes, just edit the frontnavigation_partner language string.

On 15.1.2017 at 2:15 PM, Stefan Johansson_72643 said:

Any news about an update about text / image alignment ?

That's a bug in IPS4 :(

It's happening also in posts and all other content. I have reported this to IPS4

• test
  • test
  • tet
Edited by fosters

Sure. My dilemma is, that if I change it, it would change the whole design, which isn't really what I want.

You could edit the template partners/front /index/overview ( https://invisionpower.com/4guides/themes-and-customizations/advanced-theming/using-the-template-editor-r125/ ) and replace

<div class="ipsPos_center ipsType_center">

with

<div class="">

I'll wait for IPS to see what they're going to do and then I'll see if i need to improve this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
4 hours ago, TheSkyLounge.tv said:

Abandoned project? I read quite a few "coming" type replies but its been long since an update. Looking to buy.

Nope, not abandoned. It works fine and the minor feature requests will be implemented sooner then later 

• 3 weeks later...

Fosters Crew is pleased to present the latest version of Partners Sponsors Page v1.0.3 available immediately in the IPS Marketplace for purchase.  The updated version is now 4.2 compatible, which means it's ready to be installed on all 4.2.x installations and betas.  

Buy now or upgrade your existing copy:

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8382-partner-sponsors-page/

About

Partners / Sponsors page by @Fosters is a new advertising medium for you to display all of your community's partners and sponsors on a single page.  It's great for communities who want to thank their vendors and partners; admins who want to link to third-party affiliates for crosslink traffic; business developers who want a new spot for advertising; organizations who want to provide resources to other agencies and non-profits; or anyone else who wants to offer a one-page listing of partners and sponsors.  

Features include custom banners, descriptive text, and link to an URL. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11.8.2017 at 8:47 AM, sadel said:

Does it work for Clubs? In a way that club owners can use it on their clubs to thank sponsors? Thanks

4 hours ago, Unlucky said:

+1

Do you mean a custom page within each club?
No this wouldn't work with this app, it has only 1 public page and no frontend manage features at all, but we could create a brandnew app for this purpose. 

2 minutes ago, FGN said:

sry for all the questions...but this wouldn't happen to have a widget block would it?

If not, it would be good so you can put a sponsor or partner on a certain page

also, it would be nice to see in the future a widget that is a slider...either manual or auto

This app creates a page with all of your partners and sponsors for your users to browse.  The page can have a normal sidebar.  

If you need a widget block to appear on certain pages, then I invite you to check out:

Where you can customize blocks to appear on certain IP.Pages pages or IP.Board topics