@Adriano Faria I will make it live in a few moments, and I will send you the link via PM so you can take a look on why the layout is breaking in our install. As for the dates, as I pointed out, on the main page, the date that is displayed is the quizz_submitted date, but inside each category, the date that is displayed is the quizz_updated date. Nowhere in the category list or in the quiz itself the original creation date is displayed. I suggest you to add the creation date in the information list. See the attached screenshot. Thanks!

quiz7.png

1 hour ago, Himadri Goswami said:

Dear adriano, a few questions:

How many questions max one can add on a quiz? or is it unlimited?

Can I rename the 'quiz' term to other terms like MCQ ?

Currently 15. Next version 30.

Yes, the app uses lang bits. You can change them.

1 hour ago, Himadri Goswami said:

one more question. Can we add pictures in the question?

See the post from Gabriel Torres above. If your group can post using HTML, then you can on QUESTIONS. 

1 hour ago, Joel R said:

I need a way to upload images for questions and answers.

Same reply to you, for questions.

Answers in a future version. No ETA.

49 minutes ago, Gabriel Torres said:

Nowhere in the category list or in the quiz itself the original creation date is displayed. I suggest you to add the creation date in the information list. See the attached screenshot

If the quiz is updated, I show the update date. If not, the creation date, just like Downloads, Gallery, etc. Does it need to show both dates? 

I will take a look in your board tomorrow.

@Gabriel Torres

Just now, Himadri Goswami said:

Same here, need option to add picture quiz

Alread teplied to you above.

2 minutes ago, Himadri Goswami said:

plz make it at least 50, with scrolling bar for question numbers may be. An random display makes it better

The current step stuff does not allow this. Sorry, I won't pratically remake all the app one week later I released it. 

New stuff/rewrite will come in a future version, No ETA.

2 minutes ago, Himadri Goswami said:

I actually couldnot wait buying it   @Adriano Faria

I want to change the name from quizees to something else. How do I do that plz help

Go to ACP -> Customization -> Languages. In the row of your languages, click in the button with a globe icon (translate) then once you're in, search for Quizzes. In the result page, type whatever you want in the white textarea. 

16 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Go to ACP -> Customization -> Languages. In the row of your languages, click in the button with a globe icon (translate) then once you're in, search for Quizzes. In the result page, type whatever you want in the white textarea. 

thanks done that. is there a way I change the url /quizzes too? Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, Himadri Goswami said:

thanks done that. is there a way I change the url /quizzes too? Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Yes. ACP -> System -> Advanced Configuration -> Friendly URLs -> search for quizzes then change to whatever you want but as far as I remember, there's a core bug when trying to do this with 3rd-party addons.

I've done that successfuly on my board, FYI.

8 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

If the quiz is updated, I show the update date. If not, the creation date, just like Downloads, Gallery, etc. Does it need to show both dates? 

Oh, ok. Thanks for the clarification. It is just weird that on the "index" page it shows the creation date and in the quizzes themselves it shows the updated date. It is fine the way it is, I think you should change this on the index page as previously reported.

I also found a layout issue while editing the quizzes, probably related to the other layout issues I reported. I will send you the screenshot in a PM.

Just now, JEFF MACK said:

Is there a way to preview the quiz you are working on?

Next version, you, as the submitter, will be able to play the quiz. Your score will not be taken into consideration. 

For the current version, you can go to Manage Questions & Answers and see all questions and answers. There's nothing else to view beyond that. :)

When I press the option See all about an user IP 

I get this

SELECT q_lipaddress AS ip, COUNT(*) AS count, MIN(q_ldate) AS first, MAX(q_ldate) AS last FROM `x_utf_quizzes_leaders` AS `quizzes_leaders` WHERE q_lmid=18191 GROUP BY `dip`
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'dip' in 'group statement' (1054)
#0 /var/www/forum/system/Db/Select.php(346): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\quizzes\\e...', Array)
#1 /var/www/forum/system/Db/Select.php(244): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /var/www/forum/applications/quizzes/extensions/core/IpAddresses/Leaders.php(91): IPS\Db\_Select->setKeyField('ip')
#3 /var/www/forum/system/Member/Member.php(1839): IPS\quizzes\extensions\core\IpAddresses\_Leaders->findByMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#4 /var/www/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(1116): IPS\_Member->ipAddresses()
#5 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->ip()
#6 /var/www/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#7 /var/www/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/forum/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

23 minutes ago, JEFF MACK said:

Yes I would like to see the option to randomize the questions

Honestly, the answers are randomized and I think this is enough. Some people will want to follow a logical sequence and randomize it will break it, then those users will complain. Before you ask, I really don't want to add settings to every little tiny thing. That's boring and makes the app usability complicated. Especially this one that would have to be a "per quiz" option and not a global setting.

Maybe in a future version. Don't promise.