Error with furl changes

Spanner

• 5 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Have you tried this recently? I have a couple of users saying that made this on Quizzes. Haven't tried in Links or Classifieds. 

I tried on 4.1.16.1 and Company Directory

Edited by Spanner

• 3 weeks later...

On 18/10/2016 at 8:24 AM, Daniel F said:

We have an internal topic about this, because it's not a simple fix which requires us to change almost the whole FURL system

Any news about this feature ?

I would like to translate words in the friendly apps url because it is very important for SEO. I want to use french keywords.

Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Iin 3.4.x we could just edit the files which had the furl structure of each app. In 4.x this went backwards and there is no change of editing. I've reported this long ago and IPS didn't care much about it, and an year later they did nothing whatsoever, so i am not expecting this to be corrected in the foreseable future. I don't see the point of having a flawed FURL edit system in acp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/05/2016 at 0:20 PM, EricT said:

Any news about this feature ?

I would like to translate words in the friendly apps url because it is very important for SEO. I want to use french keywords.

Thank you

+1 ❤ (could be useful also have a history, permise to redirect on current furl avoiding "page not found")

Edited by BomAle

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates on this yet? I am migrating from v3.x to v4.x and need to make the URLs the same, in v3.x the URL has /forum/ and in v4.x it is /forums/ and it won't let me change it to /forum/ in advanced configuration of ACP

I don't want the URLs to change at all as a part of this migration.

Edited by forumdev99

• 4 weeks later...