ACP did't work at 100%

Hi all,

sorry for my errors.

I'm between you, today, with a problem that will make me crazy.

Since a week I'm working to a migration from a VM to an other.

All was looking nice... forum exactly as the old one.

BUT if I go into my ACP, here start the strange situation.

Some option works great (for example create a new user, make translations,...)

Some others no.

If I press, for example, on System, I got:

EX1055 Something went wrong. Please try again.

If I go under: System --> Settings --> General Configurations to set my forum offline, I can't save the status and my forum still online.

Always a strange thing... if I check the requirements:

File System Requirements

The directory ....../applications needs to be writable. Please change the directory's CHMOD to 0777
You have data storage set to write files to ......datastore, but this directory is not writable, which can cause problems. Make it writeable, or Update your settings and then check and see if the problem has been resolved.
The directory ....../plugins needs to be writable. Please change the directory's CHMOD to 0777
....../uploads cannot be written to. Please adjust the permissions on it or contact your hosting provider for assistance.
....../downloads cannot be written to. Please adjust the permissions on it or contact your hosting provider for assistance.
....../screenshots cannot be written to. Please adjust the permissions on it or contact your hosting provider for assistance.
The directory ....../uploads/logs needs to be writable. Please change the directory's CHMOD to 0777

But on the server (via php code or directly into my FTP), they are setted as the board need.

Forum side... if I write an answer, my post will write two times my sentences

(for example, if I write: "Hello World!", the post would be:

Hello World!
Hello World!

Have you some ideas?

I'll would really glad for any help ^_^

Ok... well, even with the errors I've made an upgrade from 4.0.13.1 to the actual one, the 4.1.15

No more problems into the ACP, olé!

BUT: all the "pop-up" menus, the text-area,... doesn't works so my forum actually can't be used (or, better, it can just be read from people)

12 minutes ago, TexFanatico said:

BUT: all the "pop-up" menus, the text-area,... doesn't works so my forum actually can't be used (or, better, it can just be read from people)

Do you see any errors in the JS console? Try to run the support tool in your ACP.

Hi @Daniel F,

thank you for your rapid answer.

I was looking into my browser console and see that some specifics JavaScripts are missing.

GET .../uploads/javascript_global/root_framework.js [HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found 53ms]
GET .../uploads/javascript_core/global_global_core.js [HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found 56ms]
GET .../uploads/javascript_global/root_library.js [HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found 26ms]
GET .../uploads/javascript_global/root_js_lang_2.js [HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found 30ms]
GET .../uploads/javascript_global/root_front.js [HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found 49ms]

and few others

Edit: the system check make trough the ACP give me all the requirements as good.

Edit 2: gotcha! I was stupid and didn't think to delete the old cache twice.

Archived