Create function for a new group

Mike Niewold

Hi,

I made a new group in the 'admincp' called Support Moderator. I want to give them the function to edit discussions. I dont know where I can find the option where I can open this function for the Support Moderators.

Can someone please explain how I should do this

Kind regards,

Mike

I printed somewhere on making this notification

That depends in what way you want them to edit the discussion. If you want them to literally edit posts from someone else, then you'll need to check the "Can edit all content" option in the Content-tab where you give moderator permissions. Or if you want to only give that capability in the forums, you'll need to make sure that is unchecked and then go to the "Forums"-tab and check can edit posts/answers. I'm sorry, you need to then uncheck the edit related tasks in all of the other app tabs and then make sure the edit actions for forums is checked. 

By default when you create a new moderator group they will receive all permission and everything will be checked green, so in that case they should be able to do it already.

On 27-9-2016 at 11:13 PM, Mike Niewold said:

Hi,

I made a new group in the 'admincp' called Support Moderator. I want to give them the function to edit discussions. I dont know where I can find the option where I can open this function for the Support Moderators.

Can someone please explain how I should do this

Kind regards,

Mike

I printed somewhere on making this notification

Beste Mike,

Ga naar je acp: systeem>>members>>moderators

Daarna, voeg nieuwe moderator toe.

Vink de optie groep aan, selecteer onderaan welke groep (Support Moderator in jouw geval).

Daarna is de groep toegevoegd en kan je met het potloodje alle rechten van de groep bewerken. 

Wil je alleen de edit rechten geven moet je de rest dus uitzetten.

Groeten, Bart.

Bedankt Bart,

Heb dit al voor elkaar. 
Zo zijn er nog wel een paar dingen waar ik niet weet waar ik het moet zoeken.
Zoals op het forum heb je leden en dan alle leden. Als ik daar op klik kom je uit op het zoek gebied en niet waar je alle leden ziet staan.
Of hoe je dit moet doen. 

Ik moet dit uitzoeken hoe ik dit voor elkaar kan krijgen.

Grt Mike

16 minutes ago, R-023 said:

Dit is geen standaard functie meer.

Plak even je huidige link hier, dan pas ik hem aan.

Ik weet niet of dat dit de goeie is. Dat is wat ik bedoel. Weet niet waar ik dit kan vinden.
http://mike-modding.nl/index.php?/search/

Mijn vraag is hoe kun jij dit aanpassen te wel dat jij geen toegang hebt.
Je zult hier voor wel een toverstafje voor hebben. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, R-023 said:

Als je de huidige knop leden verwijderd, dan een custom knop aanmaken met Alle leden.

Daar plak je deze url in: http://mike-modding.nl/index.php?/search/?type=core_members&sortby=name&sortdirection=asc&page=1&%2Fsearch%2F=&/search/=

Als het goed is. Is het gelukt. Heb bij systeem / menubeheer een nieuwe aangemaakt.
Bedankt hier voor je hulp. En zo zijn er nu op dit moment nog een paar kleine dingen. Dit moet ik uitzoeken.

Archived