Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

There is a setting in the same tab right below that Body background gradients in the image, named  "Remove image if slider layout is set Wide" :) Just disable the setting 

-

btw this theme for IPS 4.2 is compeltly new even colors and header shape, plus lots of more settings you can chnage the whole theme colors within settings now there is also news ticker, social links on header, footer, or fixed to sidebar a lot of changes in slider for example excluding it on specific pages like login, register....etc :) 

So i suggest anyone who recently bought it not to customize a lot and waste your time because in 4.2 you have to reinstall this theme as a new one, using "Upload a new version" doesn't work 

5921c027ade73_Forums-IPSCommunitySuite_20170521095957.thumb.png.0e84eedbd65d508cfb444dca9a986e55.png5921c0698fa2f_Forums-IPSCommunitySuite_20170521100058.thumb.png.a9bfb67f75e6db65632e66ba27621de7.png

Can the customer get a "beta" to test the new settings and new colors?

Just now, PasXal said:

Can the customer get a "beta" to test the new settings and new colors?

send me a message :) 

Just now, Igor Denisov said:

Yes. Possible attach screenshot- what you see?

I see it normal without any issues 

f48ed575647a0e16aad45c538a2f4091.png

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Sgt.Val said:

How would I change the opacity to some parts like the Reset area background?

what part exactly? reset area background is used in a lot of places 

are you trying to change background color opacity? 

9 hours ago, TAMAN said:

what part exactly? reset area background is used in a lot of places 

are you trying to change background color opacity? 

Yeah I'm trying to do that to some parts of the forums like Navbar and Background sidebar etc.

Just now, Sgt.Val said:

These parts of the forums want to change the opacity

80ca778b40d4ee3c26caa47cd2a2863b.png

For navbar add this and change to any rgb color 

.ipsNavBar_primary {
    background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.30);
}

btw in ips 4.2 version of this theme this is possible within settings :) 

b87ceec6ace093be040b1c53de418024.png

the second one 

#ipsLayout_contentWrapper {
    background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.50);
}

4.2 Bugs

• Search box (0px 0px 0px 0px) or leaving blank makes the box appear as a rectangle and rounded edges
  • Style Forums - the boarder is inherited from the global section titles, there for having a green section title and then having a blue boarder looks odd (in my case)
  • News Ticker - Bottom boarder (the gap) I think looks a little odd, better if there was no gap (personal preference though)
  • When editing the theme, please can you choose a deeper colour of yellow as it's currently unreadable

4.2 Suggestions

• Header Menu - Able to be above the slider?
  • As above, but with a FULL PAGE SLIDER. What's happened to the boxed full width options? Has this changed due to the new nav bar? (Reason I like the theme is due to the full width)
  • Different nav bar headers (not sure if this is viable to you) - I'm not a fan of this currently, I love how it works on 4.1.
    **I could show different examples of better looking nav bars if this is something you wish to look at. Being able to choose from 2/3 would be a nice feature.**
  • Reduce the size of the nav header (which would reduce the size of the search box too)
  • Global colour schemes - Now I've been thinking of this late, more so since looking at your other themes. Is it possible that you can select from colours and the theme would change to the colour and different shades of it. Lets say I'd like to use BLUE as a base colour, and the system would auto set buttons, pagination, section title and menus to match?
  • MOBILE Breadcrumb - I find it really annoying to skip between pages/categories on a mobile, is it possible to add one, or even supply code to which we could use?
  • Boarder/Line colour to separate post and authorpane - I personally like it all white but then you've lost the separator
  • Quote | Edit | Options (ipsItemControls)? - Are you able to make these sit at the BOTTOM of the post so it's inline with the size of the authorpane box?
  • Adjust size of section and sidebar section titles, they are massive haha, I know I could adjust these via custom.css

Positives

• Thank you for including the slider to deactivated on forum topics, been waiting for this and it works well! Saves so much screen space!
  • Slider rearrangements - You wont believe how much time this will save and being able to put the most important slider first!!!
  • Many improvements across the theme, along with 4.2 it's really looking clean, modern. Really impressed with it overall.

I think this is it for now, thank you for the continued development of the theme! :rofl:

12 minutes ago, CP_User said:
  • Search box (0px 0px 0px 0px) or leaving blank makes the box appear as a rectangle and rounded edges

This is normal :) not a bug if you dont like the rounded corners just put 0 otherwise you can customize its rounded corners, If left empty the default property will be used which is rounded 

15 minutes ago, CP_User said:
  • Style Forums - the boarder is inherited from the global section titles, there for having a green section title and then having a blue boarder looks odd (in my case)

There is no border coloring in styling forums feature, what border? if you mean Forum sections the the title border color then there is a setting to customize in widgets tab

19 minutes ago, CP_User said:
  • When editing the theme, please can you choose a deeper colour of yellow as it's currently unreadable

agreed LOL the yellow is annoying 

26 minutes ago, CP_User said:
  • Header Menu - Able to be above the slider?
  • As above, but with a FULL PAGE SLIDER. What's happened to the boxed full width options? Has this changed due to the new nav bar? (Reason I like the theme is due to the full width)

I cant promise you anything in that, i removed to make the theme clean as it is right now  : )  full screen slider wasn't really a good idea especially with wide screens 

30 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Different nav bar headers (not sure if this is viable to you) - I'm not a fan of this currently, I love how it works on 4.1.

It looks way better in my eyes :/ what is it you don't like exactly? 

32 minutes ago, CP_User said:
  • Reduce the size of the nav header (which would reduce the size of the search box too)

there is no settings to reduce the navbar, if you reduce the size then you also have to customize the search box position, 

but i will see if i can auto center it so even if you touch the navbar size quick search box should stay centered 

35 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Global colour schemes - Now I've been thinking of this late, more so since looking at your other themes. Is it possible that you can select from colours and the theme would change to the colour and different shades of it. Lets say I'd like to use BLUE as a base colour, and the system would auto set buttons, pagination, section title and menus to match?

Not really possible, But i might add the color palette ;) switch all color settings to make the theme white, black, blue maybe

25 minutes ago, CP_User said:
  • MOBILE Breadcrumb - I find it really annoying to skip between pages/categories on a mobile, is it possible to add one, or even supply code to which we could use?

Can you take a screenshoot? because i havent changed anything in breadcrumb 

19 minutes ago, CP_User said:
  • News Ticker - Bottom boarder (the gap) I think looks a little odd, better if there was no gap (personal preference though)
37 minutes ago, CP_User said:
  • Boarder/Line colour to separate post and authorpane - I personally like it all white but then you've lost the separator
38 minutes ago, CP_User said:
  • Adjust size of section and sidebar section titles, they are massive haha, I know I could adjust these via custom.css

I will take a look

38 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Positives

• Thank you for including the slider to deactivated on forum topics, been waiting for this and it works well! Saves so much screen space!
  • Slider rearrangements - You wont believe how much time this will save and being able to put the most important slider first!!!
  • Many improvements across the theme, along with 4.2 it's really looking clean, modern. Really impressed with it overall.

I think this is it for now, thank you for the continued development of the theme! :rofl:

Thank you very much, I appreciate your suggestions :) 

2 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

It looks way better in my eyes :/ what is it you don't like exactly? 

I think it's due to the slider not being full width, and it cuts the top of the slider image off. (However I have made the site fluid @ 96% and it does look better) I get what you mean about the full width, specially on larger widescreens. But I do like that look.

Something like this where the navigation sits on top of the slider would be a cleaner look (but again this is personal preference)

navbar.png.f87b9935ea62f15f1f4125157f78a6ca.png

4 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Can you take a screenshoot? because i havent changed anything in breadcrumb

Sorry, I should of made it clear. Can you include one in the mobile view of the site? Just so it sits under the header as it would do on the desktop view. (Or is possible, supply code and we can choose to add it?)

8 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

This is normal :) not a bug if you dont like the rounded corners just put 0 otherwise you can customize its rounded corners, If left empty the default property will be used which is rounded 

searchbox.JPG.19b9537078b17ec2e08d35f2fdcc1d58.JPG

Mine looks like it's trying to do both at the same time lol. I wanted it square so I left it blank, and this happened. Added the 0px and the same thing happened.

6 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

agreed LOL the yellow is annoying 

It hurt my eyes so bad haha :lol:

9 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

there is no settings to reduce the navbar, if you reduce the size then you also have to customize the search box position, 

but i will see if i can auto center it so even if you touch the navbar size quick search box should stay centered 

That would be the best solution.

10 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Sorry, I should of made it clear. Can you include one in the mobile view of the site? Just so it sits under the header as it would do on the desktop view. (Or is possible, supply code and we can choose to add it?)

But i still dont know what you talking about here include what exactly?

11 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Mine looks like it's trying to do both at the same time lol. I wanted it square so I left it blank, and this happened. Added the 0px and the same thing happened.

oh, I get it i will fix that :) 

3 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

But i still dont know what you talking about here include what exactly?

Pictures are so much easier lol.
breadcrumb.png.a784e1ead688bd492c65663cbba1f314.png

In red, the breadcrumb is hidden from view when viewing on mobile/tablet. Can it be altered to show it?
(I've photoshop this image to show it on a mobile view)

2 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Pictures are so much easier lol.
breadcrumb.png.a784e1ead688bd492c65663cbba1f314.png

In red, the breadcrumb is hidden from view when viewing on mobile/tablet. Can it be altered to show it?
(I've photoshop this image to show it on a mobile view)

oh, Just use custom.css i cant add a setting just for that :) 

@media screen and (max-width: 979px).ipsApp_front .ipsBreadcrumb {display: block !important}}