A different article styles By Pages ( IP.Content )

22 minutes ago, Ali Majrashi said:

love this template can we have Three Column template without First Featured and fixed hight for both record-image and record-content so they look symmetrical 

if you only suggested before the update, now i wont be able to update any more or at least not soon 

2 hours ago, EmpireKickass said:

Hello,

I added the update and from the Block plugin under the template that you pick from that it's only showing two not all of them!!

http://www.baysidegamers.com/test

Also can you bring back the social media icons popup for all, rather then the main top one 

Hi : ) 

mmm re upload maybe?  

If you are gong to reupload try to delete the current templates first, otherwise there is a bug in template upload, if the same name exists, your new template names will start with a date and it wont work anywhere 

ACP > Pages > Templates > Database Templates > delete all the the article styles like S1 Two Column, S1 One Column..... etc

also here ACP > Pages > Templates > Block Plugin Templates > S1 Two Column, S1 One Column..... etc

and then reupload the Pages_Templates.xml : )

-about social icons this is really unnecessary popup and it might slow down your website if you have lots of records showing up

1 hour ago, Morozzz said:

Hello, TAMAN. Thanks for the template. Looks good. I have only one problem - in the categories of the template remains the same. How to make categories and articles are displayed as in the main blocks with pictures?

categories,  listing templates are not customized in this styles :

Edited by TAMAN
10 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Hi : ) 

do you mean two records or two styles? 

-about social icons this is really unnecessary popup and it might slow down your website if you have lots of records showing up

categories,  listing templates are not customized in this styles :

social icons, well that's true but have you tested it? before it was as fast as it is now. With that option removed it's nothing much of an difference. And it's Templates. It seems it has appeared with 5 of them. 

I do have an error or maybe no that I have to set as Use as a base for a custom template option for it to work, Then if I want to chnage the template it doesn't work other then recreated another block.

yjyjyjy.PNG

Also if it can be done, That's from the length of the title (I know). to have all three bottom lines to be lined up as together, image above shows it but odd   

3 minutes ago, EmpireKickass said:

Also if it can be done, That's from the length of the title (I know). to have all three bottom lines to be lined up as together, image above shows it but odd   

only if the images have the same width and height 

in the previous version it was like that by default but your images was cutting off : ) so its better to show full image and optionally you can upload a fixed images 

6 minutes ago, EmpireKickass said:

I do have an error or maybe no that I have to set as Use as a base for a custom template option for it to work, Then if I want to chnage the template it doesn't work other then recreated another block.

when you create a block, all you have to do is selecting the style and ten Save.

you do not have to click on "Use as a base for a custom template" i know if you select a style while creating a block and then refresh the block window nothing happens : ) just select the style and then save, it must work on your website 

4 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Hi, at last I deleted all old files and reupload again "Pages_Templates.xml" and "Article_CSS.txt"

All seems to work except that;

It appears if I select "S1 Two column" in Display Template Group.

Captura de pantalla 2016-10-07 a la(s) 23.28.38.png

I can see from the image it uses the old template name from previous version 

make sure you have deleted the old templates

9 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Hi, at last I deleted all old files and reupload again "Pages_Templates.xml" and "Article_CSS.txt"

All seems to work except that;

It appears if I select "S1 Two column" in Display Template Group.

Captura de pantalla 2016-10-07 a la(s) 23.28.38.png

I don't find where in custom.css can I change the backgroun color of the badges

Captura de pantalla 2016-10-08 a la(s) 00.10.10.png

.ArticleS1 .badges {
	background: #3e475b;
}

.ArticlesBlockS1 .badges {
}

.ArticleRS1 .reviews {
}

search for this css and change the color : ) 

4 hours ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

I have found this but is different;

.ArticleS1 .badges{
    background: {theme="widget_title_bar"};

What I have to replace to get color #003765?

Much thanks¡

you replace the   {theme="widget_title_bar"} with the color code :) 

for instance

.ArticleS1 .badges{
    background: #003765;
}

3 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Thanks TAMAN, I can now make my review about te pluguin;

I love the design, pretty as elegant.

All working fine.

I had a lot of questions and the support was very professional.

The price is very cheap.

100% happy. ?

I'm glad to hear that :) Thank you for your review

let me know if you need anything else^^ 

5 hours ago, TheGreyWizard said:

So In installed the new template and updated the CSS and it's way worse - I was actually happy with v.1 - v.2 unless I'm doing something wrong is way messed up?

ohiocannabis.com/articles

What do you think?

Hello? your css is not loaded

make sure you have deleted the previous templates

as i have explained in the installation which seems like nobody ever reads due to all the messages and notification i get about article styles >_<

You just need to delete all the old templates and then re upload again its not really hard as it sounds, you just clicking 8 buttons of deleting, i have even wrote that if you cant update feel freeto send me a login info and i update it for you.

PLEASE delete any template that starts or ends with S1 and then re upload the xml file, it really should work, and again if you cant do that send me a message 

Edited by TAMAN