TAMAN

A different article styles By Pages ( IP.Content )

238 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, AeroSimGaming said:

Hey, thanks for this fantastic page style.

Is it possible to make the picture clickable and link back to the article?

Thanks

-Mike

it is already like this, only not the two column style

But thank you, I will keep it in ind for next update te images must be clickable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

it is already like this, only not the two column style

But thank you, I will keep it in ind for next update te images must be clickable 

Ah okay, Yeah it would be really cool if it was like that in the two column. We love the look however we find ourselves clicking the image more often.

TAMAN likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting errors when I create a block, and after updating, I get this...

2016-10-01_11-50-53.jpg

Edited by GoGators

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GoGators said:

I'm getting errors when I create a block, and after updating, I get this...

2016-10-01_11-50-53.jpg

Hi there! looks like you are not on the latest ip board version, and you have been warned not to upload the template if so ^_^

send me a message with a login info i will fix it and create the styles^^ 

GoGators likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't wish to change database's template, yet I would like to use the block.

Would you be willing to create a separate template for those like me? i.e people who only want to have the block.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/9/2016 at 7:10 PM, TAMAN said:

No not really hard, just search for "pinned" and "featured" in templates here ^_^ 

Pages > Templates > Database Templates > Image Featured One Column S1 and Image Featured Two Column S1 

Pages > Templates > Block Plugin Templates > Image Featured One Column S1 and Image Featured Two Column S1 and Image Featured News Feed S1

 

in version 2.0 I will use language strings so the pinned and featured automatically translates to your website language 

Hello, where we can find these templates that comment? from the acp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Joey_M said:

I don't wish to change database's template, yet I would like to use the block.

Would you be willing to create a separate template for those like me? i.e people who only want to have the block.

The styles aren't only main database templates, there are blocks too created to have the same styles so if you want to use it as a block or on your main database page it is totally up to you ^_^ for example here http://c78954.try.invisionpower.com/sidebarswidgets/ they are used as blocks ^_^ 

 

10 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Hello, where we can find these templates that comment? from the acp?

Sorry what template?

Edited by TAMAN
Joey_M likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joey_M said:

I don't wish to change database's template, yet I would like to use the block.

Would you be willing to create a separate template for those like me? i.e people who only want to have the block.

I have updated the templates a little bit, i do not wish to update on marketplace yet.

but if you wish send me a login info i will update it for you manualy, the update also translates the pinned/featured to your website language ^_^ 

unless, if you want to translate the words to something else, in this case the templates are here

ACP > Pages > Templates > Database Templates > Image Featured One Column S1 and Image Featured Two Column S1 

ACP Pages > Templates > Block Plugin Templates > Image Featured One Column S1 and Image Featured Two Column S1 and Image Featured News Feed S1

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I'm really enjoying your articles template - REALLY hoping you will have your blogs template ready soon?

I focus more on my blogs and they just don't look that good on the default template, especially compared to your articles.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, TheGreyWizard said:

Hello, I'm really enjoying your articles template - REALLY hoping you will have your blogs template ready soon?

I focus more on my blogs and they just don't look that good on the default template, especially compared to your articles.

Thank you.

Im glad you like it : )

I havent started to customize blogs yet ; X 

I want to let you know that i have made huge changes in the styles and they will be updated in the marketplace soon 

they are all using full images without cutting off plus all the issues and suggestions been added here plus 2 more styles in the list, 2 column first featured and 3 column first featured and they are all have a much better looking : ) 

check it on the demo page here  : )

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh please start the blog template, I will even donate $20 to get you going lol really I would!

And I look forward to installing the update on articles, I am following this thread so once I see you post on here that it's available, I will download it.

Thanks!

TAMAN likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Hi TAMAN, I have some issues;

1 - The place to rate a record has dissapear...

http://encontinuo.com/index.php?/formacion/

2 - The slider don't show social network icons in the records

http://encontinuo.com/index.php?/aprueba/

 

the links doesn't work 

2 hours ago, TheGreyWizard said:

Ahh please start the blog template, I will even donate $20 to get you going lol really I would!

And I look forward to installing the update on articles, I am following this thread so once I see you post on here that it's available, I will download it.

Thanks!

I will once i finish these updates : ) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi TAMAN, sorry they are doing server maintenance but the links works... I will advise you as soon they finish and the web will be online again.

Much thanks!

Edited by Pedro Ibáñez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Hi again TAMAN, the links are working now...

i cant see magnum theme 

also articles seems to be fine, not sure what you mean by the place to rate records 

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I use your template as "display template group" (to display records) the star rating system does not appear.
Example: http://www.dragonslair.it/index.html/news/sondaggio-di-ottobre-2016-r427/

In my db I use categories. It would be appreciated if you give istructions how to display the category in the record template:
example.jpg

Please consider to create a "Listing Template Group" to give a better look to these pages:
http://www.dragonslair.it/index.html/articles/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, zelgadis said:

When I use your template as "display template group" (to display records) the star rating system does not appear.
Example: http://www.dragonslair.it/index.html/news/sondaggio-di-ottobre-2016-r427/

In my db I use categories. It would be appreciated if you give istructions how to display the category in the record template:
example.jpg

Please consider to create a "Listing Template Group" to give a better look to these pages:
http://www.dragonslair.it/index.html/articles/

My bad :rolleyes: and perfect time to report right before updating on marketplace haha

Thank you 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.