Has innovation slowed to a snails pace?

SJ77

Matterfact let me give you an good example.. look at this mod here

Now if you read the bottom half of the app.. he wrote:

Note:

• Know bug: the app works 100% if you add the POPUP TITLE and POPUP MESSAGE in all groups that you want it to be displayed. The app SETTINGS isn't working properly for now. It will be fixed and next days.

Now... the last time it was updated was "january 31 2015"  It is now 8/12/2016 ...  8 months so far.. and I guess in his world  "It will be fixed next days" means 

If i did my calculations correctly "1 next days" equals 1 month so i guess 1 day = more or less 1 month  ...

LOL now to me.. that sound rediculous as heck or this guys straight up trolling... I even pm'ed this guy.. and he never answered back even though his attitude was uncustomer friendly and I was nice to him in the pm replies.

10 hours ago, MADMAN32395 said:

this is getting off topic; but most of the 3rd party devs are waiting for update to roll thru to help keep our sanity. (or what's left of it anyway)

otherwise traffic would be a little more (but I can't speak for all devs lol)

I think you just need to calm down with your attacking of community devs. 

Some pictures to help light the mood.

MjAxMi04MDIxZjc2MDU0OGYzMmVh.pngImage result for don't tell me how to do my job

Im not attacking the dev community im simply standing up for whats right... If you pay for somthing.. I expect it to work.. do you not?  

@ResPecT My Authoritah, if one developer fails to provide you don't need to blame the whole IPS Community, with that being said, if you want to find a developer you don't need to look only on IPS, you can search a programmer all over the internet, they all know to read and do a simple/complex plugin. 

P.S: if you paid for something that doesn't work, you can make a chargeback on paypal, or talk to someone on IPS. just stop posting useless stuff, you look like a child doing that.

Archived