Emoticons: Edit them?

TDBF

Is there any way to edit an Emoticon once it has been uploaded?

If not, is there any chance the development team can add an edit button so we can edit them after they have been uploaded?

Also, when creating an Emoticon, would it be possible to have 'Add to existing group' set as the default choice for 'Groups'. Admins will tend to upload to a group more than creating new groups for each Emoticon, this way just seems more logical and less repetitive.

Would like to expand more on this.

1. The possibility to add Categories without having to upload a new Emoticon.
  2. In the editor: Have a default category that displays all 'emotes' rather than just an overview This confuses users who don't think to select the category selection and then the actual Category. Honestly, this isn't very intuitive at all.

Seriously, You are not planning on adding what many would regard as required features when adding content of any nature?

The Edit and Delete Buttons should be regarded as standard when adding content. So, Please tell me how I am supposed to edit them?

The problem is now since the last upgrade I have quite a few emotes that are broken and I cannot correct their URLS because I cannot 'edit' them, and I certainly do not want to be deleting them and starting over or as a last resort have to go into the database to change their URLs.

Archived