Caching Method (memcached) on Duken.nl

Hi,

Could someone help me out, i need the forum from duken.nl to be faster with caching. (load is +- 0.5) 

Im running:
Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS‬ with Plesk 12.5.30 Update #40 and PHP 5.6.24 FastCGI-toepassing

I cant enable a caching method. In the past i used APC on a older server with directadmin but with plesk i dont have the knowledge to install a caching method like Memcached option for IPB 4. I tried a lot on a test server but without succes. I just could not enable APC or Memcached. Looks like i aint seeing everthing... ^_^

Are you able to help me out and install Memcached on the server for IPB on Duken.nl? Could you contact me and what are the costs to do this?

Regards and thank you!

Duken

For the next 3 days i am full with a cluster for a client and i am not able to help as i don't get many jobs per month.

I don't want to do fast what i have to do as i prefer to have quality ^_^

But i am sure that IPB members here will help you with that as it is not hard at all ^_^

Also there are many tutorials related on Google...

9 hours ago, ASTRAPI said:

For the next 3 days i am full with a cluster for a client and i am not able to help as i don't get many jobs per month.

I don't want to do fast what i have to do as i prefer to have quality ^_^

But i am sure that IPB members here will help you with that as it is not hard at all ^_^

Also there are many tutorials related on Google...

I have all the time ^_^ It can be this month or the next. Could you let me know when your are able to do this? That should be great! Maby you have some time in august? 

I already tried a lot of tutorials on a test server without luck. Looks like i needed to edit php.ini or something but that did not work out. :(

Archived