(GS) Server List

Discord would be very hard to do as it's a totally different structure it doesn't call from IP & Port it calles from unique ID numbers and is very API friendly but for this would be pointless.  Battlefield 1 should be able to but right now Hosting companies haven't heard to much if they are going to be able to provide hosting of the game to people that want to rent as of this time. But I'm sure if they do the developer will update and add it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got this and I've spent almost an hour trying to add a couple different servers and I'm receiving this error... There was a problem with adding a server. Check that the server address (without port) is not added to the firewall and whether it is provided required query port.

Edited by ninjacuddle

Why it's not working... For instance the IP, Port, and Query Port are correct for my TS3; however, I receive the error. I don't understand what your error is trying to tell me. Not added to what firewall? It's within a datacenter. Additionally, what do you mean by "whether it is provided required query port"?

• 3 weeks later...

I continue to receive the same error that you didn't reply back to... The server IP is the main IP and all ports are enabled through the firewall (or players wouldn't be able to join...) Some support would be great considering it was purchased and it's not working for me.

By main IP I mean the baremetal servers primary address..

Edited by ninjacuddle
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 20/12/2016 at 7:26 AM, ninjacuddle said:

Just got this and I've spent almost an hour trying to add a couple different servers and I'm receiving this error... There was a problem with adding a server. Check that the server address (without port) is not added to the firewall and whether it is provided required query port.

I'm having the exact same problem, did anyone get this working? iv'e seen it working on other IPS sites. Read that its not IPS4 compatible?? If true why is this not stated before you buy?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...