Testimonials Manager

onlyME

33 minutes ago, onlyME said:

I will consider about categories, but I think filter & search are not necessary. A visitor never searchs for "good products", "great supports"... or filter the submitter name... They only focus the testimonials of other purchasers. And the admin usually want to show the positive feedbacks :lol:

noooo :huggles: i mean here not to use it as "good products"  i want to use it as categories for example: Hotels, Restaurants, Excursions or region and much more - i think here a little bigger ^^ 
The user should be have the chance to filter about this if he want to read only about hotels and not about restaurants

My page is not about one topic or about my own products - it should be an overview also about good & bad i make there no difference ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, m@t said:

noooo :huggles: i mean here not to use it as "good products"  i want to use it as categories for example: Hotels, Restaurants, Excursions or region and much more - i think here a little bigger ^^ 
The user should be have the chance to filter about this if he want to read only about hotels and not about restaurants

My page is not about one topic or about my own products - it should be an overview also about good & bad i make there no difference ;)

Yes, categories are ok, I will update in some next versions. ^_^ 

45 minutes ago, onlyME said:

Yes, categories are ok, I will update in some next versions. ^_^ 

THANKKKKK YOU !  
Sometimes it is not always really clear what we want from each other, but we find always a way :thumbsup:

I will set the app on watch ;) and purchase it asap with the categories ;) 

6 minutes ago, m@t said:

THANKKKKK YOU !  
Sometimes it is not always really clear what we want from each other, but we find always a way :thumbsup:

I will set the app on watch ;) and purchase it asap with the categories ;) 

:smile: Follow this file you will get notification when it's available.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Azurette said:

Thank you for this wonderful app!

Can you tell me how to go about changing the name 'Testimonial' on the submit testimonial button?  I'm not using the app for testimonies, but for something else.

Thank you for your help!!

Try to go ACP > Manage Language > click Translate button and find 'Testimonial'.

• 6 months later...
1 minute ago, Azurette said:

Hey there.  I changed my website template and need to change the color of the border around the avatar picture in the testimonial carousel.  Can you tell me how to do that again?  It's been so long, I've forgotten.

Thank you!!

Go to ACP > Customization > Theme > click </> to edit your theme > CSS > core > front > custom > custom.css

Add this code

.testimo_1 .testimoCarouselItem .tesm-crs-img img {
	border: 5px solid #fff !important;
}
.testimo_2 .testimoCarouselItem .tesm-crs-img img {
	border: 4px solid #fff !important;
}
.testimo_3 .testimoCarouselItem .tesm-crs-img img {
	border: 5px solid #fff !important;
}

#fff is the color.

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, bcro said:

@onlyME, please add... Im using this atm, but its not useful, since I cannot display the testimonials on my front page :o 

I can only support rss, if you want to add it to front page that use other framework (not ips) you will need to customize the style (html, css,..) to display.

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, FGN said:

After buying this application and installing, no one can sign up on my board as a new member

Do you know why this is happening or could have happened? 

Try to uninstall it to test, but the application doesn't have any hook to sign up action. Please check your ips settings.

• 1 month later...

Archived