Testimonials Manager

onlyME

This application allows you to showcase testimonials on your site.

Demo: http://demo.ipsviet.com/testimonials/

Main Features:

• Display testimonials friendly on sliders. There are 3 styles to choose. 
  • Option to sort descending/ascending or random.
  • Responsive layout (desktops, tablets, mobile devices).
  • Enable/Disable Title on testimonial.
  • Enable/Disable Rating on testimonial.
  • Enable/Disable testimonial must be approved by moderators.
  • Enable/Disalbe other informations: Company, Job, Website.
  • Permissions to View, Submit and Manage.
  • Fully manageable (edit, show/hide, delete).

DOWNLOAD

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EmpireKickass said:

To be off topic a little here, Would we able to have the some layout for the staff dictionary, where it tells some little information about that person.

I found this so confusing

Hi,

I don't understand what you need. 

10 minutes ago, PirateCaptain said:

how do i customize the background color of testmonials widget "blocks"?

I have a dark theme and the bright white is not optimal and Im having a hard to finding it in the css

widg.jpg

Hi,

Go to ACP > Customization > Themes > click </> to edit your theme > CSS > core > front > custom > custom.css

Add this code

.testimoCarouselItem {
  background: #000 !important;
}

Save

Just now, PirateCaptain said:

got another couple of questions

Is the Testimonials title hardcoded? I am unable to find it in translation

testis.jpg

If you can direct me to where I modify the textcolor, ill leave the warmest review you ever seen :p

Hi,

When you setup the widget, there is a form to input title. Try to remove that widget and add it again. ^_^ 

3 minutes ago, PirateCaptain said:

i know, i was ashamed of myself, but the textcolors ill look for in styles i guess

Yes, add this code to custom.css

.ipsWidget.ipsWidget_horizontal[data-blockid^="app_testm"] h2 {
  color: red;
}

4 minutes ago, PirateCaptain said:

ohh thank you, i would prolly have asked for that next

What i really meant is the testimonial text and the username, company, website etc inside the "block"

Do you want to change the color of company, website...?

1 minute ago, PirateCaptain said:

yes individually if possible that is perfect solution, but just all text color would be great

I will update css class for each elements in the next version. Or you can edit the template bit testm > front > widget > testimo

5 minutes ago, Sizoom said:

Why it does not work in RTL? it shows blank block.

Hello,

RTL will be supported in the next version. Currently you can fix it, try to open \applications\testm\interface\testimo.js

Find

owl.owlCarousel({

Add below

rtl: true,

Save

Then clear your browser cache and see it works.

10 hours ago, onlyME said:

Hello,

RTL will be supported in the next version. Currently you can fix it, try to open \applications\testm\interface\testimo.js

Find

owl.owlCarousel({

Add below

rtl: true,

Save

Then clear your browser cache and see it works.

Works! thank you for the fast respons!

@onlyME

Great idea !

Could you kindly make this a little bit more extended ?
With a head category / category listing - for example:  Hotels, Excursion provider, ships - or also other parts like technic, video - you can use it for everything

Perfect would be something similar as holidaycheck ^_^  ->  with an overview (as it already is what you have made, there just a list below) and then a read more section where an page is behind or other part with full text and more  - that would be VERY professional and would have a lot of potential and i think a lot of people could use it ;)

test.jpg

If you can make it extended like this i will pay here more for too and i think others here in community too - for example ~40 $ would be ok  ;) 

5 minutes ago, m@t said:

@onlyME

Great idea !

Could you kindly make this a little bit more extended ?
With a head category / category listing - for example:  Hotels, Excursion provider, ships - or also other parts like technic, video - you can use it for everything

Perfect would be something similar as holidaycheck ^_^  ->  with an overview (as it already is what you have made, there just a list below) and then a read more section where an page is behind or other part with full text and more  - that would be VERY professional and would have a lot of potential and i think a lot of people could use it ;)

test.jpg

If you can make it extended like this i will pay here more for too and i think others here in community too ;) 

Hello,

It's so complex for a testimonials system ^_^ I want it to be simple, easy to use, beautiful to display.

37 minutes ago, onlyME said:

Hello,

It's so complex for a testimonials system ^_^

I know it is more complex but would be perfect (!)  for example there can be a standard system as it is now and an extended with double price or as videobox (no problem for me ;) as my request - i think a lot of user can have a need of someting like this  and it brings also other traffic to a website 

@onlyME

I & others too always look for something new into the basic IPS websites - most apps here in marketplace are something what you can build by your own with pages, if you know a little bit about HTML or php, for example an wiki, an directory, tutorials or similar  - but for example your videobox & musicbox is really advanced and very good, i would say with adrianos link system this are the best apps here at IPS marketplace - and here an extended testmonials would be also something great ;) 

@onlyME

dear i really like the idea of this app & i think about it to use it also now in the basic version, i can really need something like this ;)  - i have two questions & 1 request to have it fit for my needs:

• is the silder of the testmonials also useable alone with a block without the details list below ?
    & for example to place a button below or at the corner with "read more" or "see all testmonials" 

• could you add a category option for the entries as well a little category block with search & filter option ?
    This would help a lot and give it more possibility to use ;) as well it makes the whole system & entries with a clearly arranged breakdown

Because user always read trough the first page if it is too confusing or not clear enough & too much or with an option to search & find what you are looking for

Would be great if possible, then i will purchase immediately ;)

11 minutes ago, m@t said:

s the silder of the testmonials also useable alone with a block without the details list below ?
& for example to place a button below or at the corner with "read more" or "see all testmonials" 

You can edit the html and add 'read more' button. 

11 minutes ago, m@t said:

could you add a category option for the entries as well a little category block with search & filter option ?
This would help a lot and give it more possibility to use ;) as well it makes the whole system & entries with a clearly arranged breakdown

I will consider about categories, but I think filter & search are not necessary. A visitor never searchs for "good products", "great supports"... or filter the submitter name... They only focus the testimonials of other purchasers. And the admin usually want to show the positive feedbacks :lol:

Archived