(VN41) Zeron - Amazing playing style for IPS 4

6 minutes ago, steph private said:

veilon do you know where i can traduct the "Read more" or change it on the layer slider , i want to traduct it to my native language thanks.

Hello! Go edit css/html -> html/core/front/_veilon/_veilon_slider.phtml in this file replace all these phrases.

On 16.01.2017 at 9:50 AM, broland278@aol.com said:

How do you add the create button up by the user icons?

In style settings -> Other -> disable Remove Create Button

12 hours ago, broland278@aol.com said:

@Veilon I cant get the site to load via safari on my iphone. any ideas why?

Please provide a screenshot in a PM

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, zbug said:

i don't know how to do that but i did buy it but it ran out on the 1/12th but haven't had money for it until now

Go to the product page and click license renewal.
If that does not work, please send a screenshot of the page in a PM.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.02.2017 at 10:52 PM, Jimi Wikman said:

Sorry, but yes that is correct. 

Which version are you using ? If You have the opportunity, please provide access to the HP forum, we will try to help You

23 hours ago, Tomasz Jeszke said:

Hello Veilon,

I want to use background image instead a background color in ipsType_sectionTitle. Can I please on little help?

To change the background of all titles search the veilon.css this code

.ipsType_sectionTitle {
    font-size: 20px;
    color: #b7bacd !important;
    padding: 17px 50px;
    background-color: #313448;
}

and replace

background-color: yourhtmlcolor;

To change background on a specific title or add a custom veilon.css

li[data-categoryid="yourcategoryid"] .ipsType_sectionTitle { background: yourcode; }

ID category, and you can learn from it links, for example

/forum/42-community-led-resources-to-view/

The category ID is 42

Hello , could you please help me , where/how can i change the header blackground (the blackground behind the "Zeron IPS Theme" logo) which look close to the footer image.

I  also want to remove/edit the red party black ground (not the right side blocks but the black area around the forum itself so that we only see the original blackground of octogon/hexagon things)

1488789323-black.png

Edited by steph private
12 hours ago, steph private said:

no problem, i posted 7 days ago and was afraid that you might have forgotten this topic.

Sorry for such a long wait, a lot of work. Could You send the data from the forum and a more detailed description in a PM we'll do what You need.

Question about setting up a custom page.

So I've got a production site with a different theme currently with a custom page that acts as the homepage.

I don't see any documentation on the "support" site in terms of how to break the page out into columns (outside of the pagebuilder) so I can manually insert blocks.

Are there classes I need to reference in order to get things placed on the page? Right now it's just one-column.

Thanks,

48 minutes ago, Marianito Camu said:

Question about setting up a custom page.

So I've got a production site with a different theme currently with a custom page that acts as the homepage.

I don't see any documentation on the "support" site in terms of how to break the page out into columns (outside of the pagebuilder) so I can manually insert blocks.

Are there classes I need to reference in order to get things placed on the page? Right now it's just one-column.

Thanks,

We did not touch upon custom component templates Pages (leastwise in this version, in the following we hope to finish the slider and add new templates to Articles pages). So You can make your usual actions.

15 minutes ago, Veilon said:

We did not touch upon custom component templates Pages (leastwise in this version, in the following we hope to finish the slider and add new templates to Articles pages). So You can make your usual actions.

Is there an ETA on this? Does Veizor support this?

Kinda critical for us, otherwise we're hosed.