(VN41) Zeron - Amazing playing style for IPS 4

Nice. I have a couple of issues.

With the menu bar, it doesn't seem to truncate with the ...more option, rather it shows everything so the menu wraps and things go out of whack:

With default IPS theme:

IPS Menu.PNG

Issue with Zeron:

Zeron Menu Error.PNG

The second issue is when the IPS table helper is used, the alternative rows are unreadable as the background is too light (or text is too light):

Zeron Feedback Colours.PNG

Note: I've used the trader feedback app as an example but this happens with any app that would use the IPS table helper. 

Hi, first... Thank you for that Beautiful theme.

For Image NavBar Icons it is not working if you have multilang because you need to define the menu name and then you don't have all fields needed.
Then I tried to change for fonts awesome icons, but they are not working. It shows only some Characters instead of icons.

Another thing of that is not working, is Nprogress navbar. I believe that script shows a little (loading) bar at the top of website, but its not working. If you go for chrome F12 console you will see an error loading nprogress script. (In your demo website, same problem, nprogress error on hit F12 console chrome).

Thank you for all!

2 minutes ago, Phantro said:

Hi, first... Thank you for that Beautiful theme.

For Image NavBar Icons it is not working if you have multilang because you need to define the menu name and then you don't have all fields needed.
Then I tried to change for fonts awesome icons, but they are not working. It shows only some Characters instead of icons.

Another thing of that is not working, is Nprogress navbar. I believe that script shows a little (loading) bar at the top of website, but its not working. If you go for chrome F12 console you will see an error loading nprogress script. (In your demo website, same problem, nprogress error on hit F12 console chrome).

Thank you for all!

Hello, thank you for your purchase! Unfortunately you cannot do multi-language menu, I will try to do later (If I can).

Problem with progress bar fix in 1.0.1

11 hours ago, NoGi said:

Nice. I have a couple of issues.

With the menu bar, it doesn't seem to truncate with the ...more option, rather it shows everything so the menu wraps and things go out of whack:

With default IPS theme:

IPS Menu.PNG

Issue with Zeron:

Zeron Menu Error.PNG

The second issue is when the IPS table helper is used, the alternative rows are unreadable as the background is too light (or text is too light):

Zeron Feedback Colours.PNG

Note: I've used the trader feedback app as an example but this happens with any app that would use the IPS table helper. 

Suggest to cut back on items in the navigation menu, will try to fix in version 1.0.1.

If You are difficult to give me access to Your forum PM (I corrected the error in Feedback system).

I just purchase this theme and the first css error I see was this:

Search bar not responsive category menu must truncate like your Veizor theme with a More so the search bar is always in the same position.

search-bar.jpg

When a thread has a best answer, now in wrong color.

best-answer.jpg

Notifications wrong background.

notifications.jpg

And I can´t change image background, when uploading a new image nothing happen. And every time I save something the icon images i navbar returning back, even If I delete them.

12 minutes ago, jcdesign said:

I just purchase this theme and the first css error I see was this:

Search bar not responsive category menu must truncate like your Veizor theme with a More so the search bar is always in the same position.

search-bar.jpg

When a thread has a best answer, now in wrong color.

best-answer.jpg

Notifications wrong background.

notifications.jpg

And I can´t change image background, when uploading a new image nothing happen. And every time I save something the icon images i navbar returning back, even If I delete them.

Will fix it in version 1.0.1

@jcdesign

Dear buyers styles from Veilon Tech!

At the moment we are working on updating the entire line of styles 4.1.13 (Adaptation for the new version, fixed all bugs, adding new features).

The update will be available in the coming days.

Sometimes you go to my profile, where I write useful information. :thumbsup:

Actually a lot of work, I will try to finish everything faster, but still at a record quick time can not count.

3 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

Do you release also a light version of this theme?

I think it makes sense to be if sales of this style achieved a great deal. And yet it's not in the plans, but all can be ^_^

Edited by Veilon
4 hours ago, zbug said:

Update: also notice it on forums - 6a3e81d5e5.jpg 

What is your version of the style ? In version 1.0.2 I've already fixed.

4 hours ago, zbug said:

Also is there a way to make the catchy lighter shown? 

You mean security check ?

11 hours ago, zbug said:

Hi, i recently downloaded this (yesterday) and the recent status shows blank not showing the different text edits etc.

Please describe in more detail what exactly doesn't work.