Conversations with only one Member-> Replying possible..why?

MaNiAc LRSC

Hello,

if there are two members in a conversation and one leaves the conversation, the other member is still able to reply.

Why is it possible to reply when nobody else is there?

Expected behavior would be:
- Replying possible when more than one person is in the conversation
- Replying NOT possible when only a single person is in the conversation (After you add another user, replying is possible again)

Many users in my forum complained, that they didn't realize that the recipient left the conversation and kept on writing...

What a funny problem.  

I can just imagine Charles, Lindy, and Matt sending all sorts of fantastic ideas and feedback from the forums back and forth to each other, never realizing the others have left the conversation and they're talking to no one.

Kidding.

9 hours ago, MaNiAc LRSC said:

Nobody else having problems with this? 

In some ways it's tough to tell, isn't it? Because if people (admins) aren't having problems because they know to look, they couldn't know once they've left a conversation if regular members are having trouble, right?

39 minutes ago, iacas said:

In some ways it's tough to tell, isn't it? Because if people (admins) aren't having problems because they know to look, they couldn't know once they've left a conversation if regular members are having trouble, right?

... but sometimes the members tell the admins,  that they kept posting until they realized that noone was listening anymore. so happening in my case.

Archived