Dropdown Grouped Profile Fields

• 2 weeks later...

In the display format block, I added the following code to make it a link.  When I do this, it creates an additional line (space) above the link.  How do I get rid of that?

Thanks in advance.

Also, it would be nice if you had an option to have the drop-down move to the right, top, and bottom.

Here is screenshot of my issue:

2016-09-05_17-46-57.jpg

• 3 months later...

I have noticed one bug as well. There are some applications that hook in the same area, for example Points Economy shows the total number of points each user has below the profile pic. Similar to the way "contributor" badge works here. 

When this plugin is enabled, these extra badges are not visible. I have tried moving the order of the plugins/apps, but it didn't help. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/16/2017 at 3:58 AM, Gabriel Torres said:

@A Zayed After upgrading to 4.1.19, the dropdowns are not working. See screenshot. Thank you in advance.

lista-pc.png

On 3/19/2017 at 3:43 PM, Rishub Mehta said:

Plugin not working after 4.1.19, as described in the post above.

Just upgraded my community to 4.1.19.1 and tested the plugin, it works with no issue...

Have you tried to clear your website cache files?

Does this issue appear with default IPS skin?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, amator said:

I'm not asking that. I was asking if the dropdown is visible to guests if I deny access to profiles in ACP

I see, away from the plugin... The custom fields will be visible to guests although you deny access to profile pages in ACP.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SerialNoob said:

So, it doesn't collapse any fields added by Enhanced User Info Panel, which is actually what I'm looking for.

HcdZjDJ.png

Is there a way to make it collapse those fields as well?

@TheJackal84

I will release a update to it soon with the ability to do that, this is a test and not the final version, I will look into themeing it better

Edited by TheJackal84
  • 6 months later...

IPS Version 4.3.6

Good day Zayed, it appears that our profile fields are overflowing data when clicked on.

If you will go to one discussion in our forum at https://thepatriotwoodworker.com/forums/topic/24365-new-member-intro/

And click on several of the profile fields, specifically member "Woodbutcherby..." you'll see the issue we are experiencing now, I don't know what caused this or why, it may be a theme conflict? Thank you for any help!

John

PS, it does appear that it works fine with IPS default theme. But it conflicts with my IPS Focus Theme. hmmm.

Edited by JohnCourt
On 2/12/2019 at 4:17 AM, JohnCourt said:

IPS Version 4.3.6

Good day Zayed, it appears that our profile fields are overflowing data when clicked on.

If you will go to one discussion in our forum at https://thepatriotwoodworker.com/forums/topic/24365-new-member-intro/

And click on several of the profile fields, specifically member "Woodbutcherby..." you'll see the issue we are experiencing now, I don't know what caused this or why, it may be a theme conflict? Thank you for any help!

John

PS, it does appear that it works fine with IPS default theme. But it conflicts with my IPS Focus Theme. hmmm.

Hey;

Yes, for this to work... the .ipsDataList class should not have an auto width, So I'd recommend to refer to the theme designer first...

This action would help for the plugin to display properly (But may break other stuff):

.ipsDataList {
    display: block;
    /* Width should be commented */
    /* width: auto; */
}

image.thumb.png.69d79f493343727f9f4fffeb77ff6a22.png