Page for translating needs filters

Tom_K

I started translating IPB v4 and really miss an option to filter untranslated strings by app. There's an option to sort by app but could really use a button to show only untranslated strings from gallery for example.

Must note that the option to translate strings directly on the website is great but in many cases visible strings don't have the option to be translated so you still have to go back to the AdminCP translation page.

Also noticed that the option to copy the English strings as a basis for translation didn't get carried over from IPB3. It would save me a lot of copy/pastes.

Perhaps my biggest issue is that I have no way to distinguish which strings are used publicly and which strings are only visible in AdminCP. I have no need to translate AdminCP, just what is visible to users. Major time waste.

On 2016-06-19 at 11:34 AM, Tomzl said:

Perhaps my biggest issue is that I have no way to distinguish which strings are used publicly and which strings are only visible in AdminCP. I have no need to translate AdminCP, just what is visible to users. Major time waste.

Agree, not knowing what is public / Admin is really frustrating and time consuming. 

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 2:29 PM, Tomzl said:

I started translating IPB v4 and really miss an option to filter untranslated strings by app. There's an option to sort by app but could really use a button to show only untranslated strings from gallery for example.

Thumbs up ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

easy.php is file that showed here

change inside:

$lang_id = 2; //change with language id you are translating
$cur_page = 82; //with 1 or default page that you would show to user

#NOTE: only admin could see all words & all filters, otherwise it showed only translated strings.
#The direct translating is not possible yet.
#No way to differ if a string is admin side only.

Archived