Message on Signup Screen

BN_IT_Support

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Edward,

I upgraded to the newest version 1.03 after my forum was upgraded to 4.1.13.2 and I am unable to see what the different formats are and also the editor isn't available to post or make any changes to my registration message.  

However,  my message is currently present on the registration form from an earlier version.

message on sign up.gif

35 minutes ago, Edward Shephard said:

@InsideEdge I would just try uninstalling and reinstalling it.  The upgraded does seem to loose things at times.

Thanks,  It appears I have a bigger issue that I didn't notice until after I posted above.  The CKeditor on my site isnot working site wide.   I'll assume here that once that is fixed your app will work also. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 23/07/2016 at 3:48 PM, InsideEdge said:

Hello Edward,

I upgraded to the newest version 1.03 after my forum was upgraded to 4.1.13.2 and I am unable to see what the different formats are and also the editor isn't available to post or make any changes to my registration message.  

However,  my message is currently present on the registration form from an earlier version.

message on sign up.gif

I have tha same issue on 4.1.19.3

Unknown.thumb.png.d473cfe8cdb83c605f1a452eb2b4b443.png

16 minutes ago, Edward Shephard said:

I would try the old 'support > something isn't working' option to clear the cache.  if that doesn't work try updating it again with the same file and that might jog it into life. :)

Fixed, I had an outdated image in a custom toolbar button. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Great plugin!! Works fine :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived