(NB41) Enhanced Advertisements

13 minutes ago, Mike_ said:

For instance I need to show my advert code (this is popup java window) with all topics in forums id 110 and id 111.

Could you please provide code for such example?

Change 

{{if !in_array($forumId, array(9))}}

to

{{if in_array($forumId, array(110, 111))}}

5 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

Change 

{{if !in_array($forumId, array(9))}}

to

{{if in_array($forumId, array(110, 111))}}

Thanks,

but I think there is a missunderstanding.

I need to execute my code when a user opens any topic inside forums 110 and 110.

But your example mentioned above is about list of topics inside forums, I guess...

Oh, very sorry, I was wrong.

Everything is OK now :^)

Thanks a lot FY app and support!

Regards,

Mike

Edited by Mike_
49 minutes ago, Mike_ said:

I need to show advert code for articles within categories id 2 and 5 for instance.

{{if \IPS\Dispatcher::i()->application->directory == 'cms' and \IPS\cms\Databases\Dispatcher::i()->recordId and in_array(\IPS\cms\Databases\Dispatcher::i()->categoryId, array(2, 5))}}
    code
{{endif}}

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
19 minutes ago, Sergey_SV said:

Found out it conflicts with this plugin 

That plugin has wrong theme hook data

'selector' => 'html > body',
      'type' => 'add_before',

Simple output is 

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en-US" dir="ltr">
	<head>
		<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
		<title>Forums - IPS Community Suite</title>
	</head>
	<p>plugin code</p>
	<body>
	</body>
</html>

It's not valid

Change 

'type' => 'add_before',

to 

'type' => 'add_inside_start',

Hello!

I'd like to insert adverts into following places:

1. After categories id=5 and id=6 on index page

2. Before the last post in topics excluding categories id=15 and id=14.

Could you please provide a code?

Thanks in advace!

Edited by Mike_

Hello,

13 hours ago, Mike_ said:

1. After categories id=5 and id=6 on index page

2. Before the last post in topics excluding categories id=15 and id=14.

1. https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/429838-nb41-enhanced-advertisements/?do=findComment&comment=2638531

2. HTML 

{{if (\IPS\Request::i()->app == 'forums' and \IPS\Request::i()->module == 'forums' and \IPS\Request::i()->controller == 'topic')}}
	{{ try { $topic = \IPS\forums\Topic::loadAndCheckPerms(\IPS\Request::i()->id); $forumId = $topic->forum_id; } catch(\Exception $e) { $forumId = 0; };}}
	{{if !in_array($forumId, array(14,15))}}
		Advert before last post
	{{endif}}
{{endif}}

Selector 

article.cPost:last()

Position 

Insert advert before the chosen element(s)

I didn't know about this, but may it be possible to add click protection for ad codes like Adsense?

It looks quite ideal if there was a way for you to support the above, the issues I've had with my fan site has been a real killer. I'm currently being protected for cyber attacks but I am very cautious about adding my adsense account again. I don't want to lose potential income again for a second time, especially because of vindictive people clickbombing my site in order to set it back.

Would certainly purchase this.

I'll leave it in your ball court @newbie LAC :)

9 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

Hello,

Your post is suggestion. I need more info. Add "click limits" for all ads or set for every separately.

Would be possible to automatically recognise codes like Adsense? Then apply a click limit per each code used (HTML/Adsense).

If the ads are clicked to many times, maybe it could display an in-house banner instead? Leaving the space for advertisements but ones which are already safe from malicious activity.

14 hours ago, Joey_M said:

Would be possible to automatically recognise codes like Adsense? Then apply a click limit per each code used (HTML/Adsense).

If the ads are clicked to many times, maybe it could display an in-house banner instead? Leaving the space for advertisements but ones which are already safe from malicious activity.

I think Yes.

I should have said it would best if the click limit was universal for adsense codes (not per each code) - I meant it would work for each adsense ad placed.

Perhaps a setting for what banner to show instead of the html ad (when the protection is activated).

Thanks Newbie.

• 2 weeks later...