Rush by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

Rush by IPS Themes [Support Topic]

Rules:

1. Read the user guide. If people ask questions that are clearly answered in the guide, I will simply reply with this same link.

2. Visit the IPS Themes documentation section before posting.

3. Search through this topic before posting as your question may have already been answered.

4. Post detailed questions, provide screenshots and provide URL's. If you just tell me something is broken, I cannot help. I need to see a live demonstration of the issue or at the very least a screenshot so I can try to diagnose what's happening.

5. Be respectful :smile:. Please don't leave a 1 star review without even asking me for support. I'm happy to help every single customer. IPS4 is new - things will go wrong and more often than not, it won't be to do with my theme but the underlying software.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Tom,

This is the 4th theme of yours I've bought and I love it! 

I have two questions for you;

1. I had to delete the contents of the Announcements template to get them to go away. Is there a more elegant way to do this? Or to have the Announcements take up less room so I can return them?
2. Is there a way I can add an online users list to the bottom? Maybe along with a members birthdays list?

Oh, and a quick number 3; how can I enable the sidebar? It will just not appear.

Thanks so much,

Christian

Hi Tom,

We've had two users who cannot browse the site using Rush and Edge. Just times out and says that there is a problem with the site.

If we switch those users to Default theme it works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Christian

21 hours ago, Prank said:

Hi Tom,

This is the 4th theme of yours I've bought and I love it! 

I have two questions for you;

1. I had to delete the contents of the Announcements template to get them to go away. Is there a more elegant way to do this? Or to have the Announcements take up less room so I can return them?
2. Is there a way I can add an online users list to the bottom? Maybe along with a members birthdays list?

Oh, and a quick number 3; how can I enable the sidebar? It will just not appear.

Thanks so much,

Christian

1. Not sure what you mean by this. Can you provide a screenshot demonstrating your issue?

2. There are plugins available for this within the Marketplace I believe ^_^

3. If you login as an administrator, there is a little button in the middle-left of your screen where you can customize which sidebar blocks should show.

2 hours ago, Prank said:

Hi Tom,

We've had two users who cannot browse the site using Rush and Edge. Just times out and says that there is a problem with the site.

If we switch those users to Default theme it works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Christian

What is Edge?

With my own theme, can you ask them to right-click the page, go to inspect element, then click the console tab. Ask them to take a screenshot of the contents of the console.

1 hour ago, Prank said:

Edge = latest IE. 

I'll check that other stuff, thanks so much for the reply.

12 minutes ago, .Ian said:

Edge is really a new browser rather than IE from MS - IE still exists.

Oh of course ^_^ I thought Prank was referring to a theme called Edge which confused me!

On 7/5/2016 at 4:56 AM, Prank said:

Tom I've just been playing around in Browser Stack and it appears that the Edge issue is only in 13. 12 works fine. 

Tries to load, but then gives up and says theres an issue with the web site. :( 

If you right click -> inspect element and then go to the "console" tab. Are there any errors?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IPS THEMES CUSTOMERS : so far any one that paid via ipsthemes.com will NOT have accress to updated theme version via here you will need invoice showing the theme you paid for via that site so add you to the database here, still waitting for a list from Tom if have invoice and it NOT expired please contact me.

Also i am now getting close beta testing the themes but will be closed beta for now i am only inviting people that have paid for a theme from here to view and test on my closed site bug fix any issues that need fixing might be old issue from 4.1.x that never been reported. If like be invited please send me message via the PM inbox here.

Please note any New customers within last 6 months will get free 6months upgrade to 4.2.x any customer before that cut off need contact me and will provide offer as all 4.2.x themes will be listed as new file and support post.

• 1 month later...

Archived