Seo FeedBack 4.x

raza ali

we already know that ipboard is always creating best modification and make every time best ipboard from other forums . But in new Ipboard version 4.x i see little week in seo services ipboard is very Excellent and have rich experience about SEO. but i feel something need more work at new version 

Keyword Usage

Keyword(s) included in Meta-Title Tag Keyword(s) included in Meta-Description Tag

H1 and H2 Tags Auto Create after installation of Ipboard

SEO Friendly URL Need More Work to make it perfect

Canonical Tag

And also the Most Important is HTTP TO HTTPS Setting because after Buy or Installing SSL many times the traffic divided to HTTP and HTTPS  So something like auto Work and Change all HTTP links To HTTPS Links , and Every Where only Show HTTPS Links Which is Best thing and i think is most important in case of security and SEO also.

We hope these thing will be improve into new  version of ipboard

22 hours ago, raza ali said:

And also the Most Important is HTTP TO HTTPS Setting because after Buy or Installing SSL many times the traffic divided to HTTP and HTTPS  So something like auto Work and Change all HTTP links To HTTPS Links , and Every Where only Show HTTPS Links Which is Best thing and i think is most important in case of security and SEO also.

If you update the base URL in your conf_global file to use HTTPS, IPS4 will redirect you to the HTTPS version of the site if you try to access it over HTTP.

1 hour ago, Colonel_mortis said:

If you update the base URL in your conf_global file to use HTTPS, IPS4 will redirect you to the HTTPS version of the site if you try to access it over HTTP.

Can you Share Perfect Seo Setting From Meta tags at ipboard Cpanel With live metag tags Editor

1 hour ago, raza ali said:

Can you Share Perfect Seo Setting From Meta tags at ipboard Cpanel With live metag tags Editor

There is no such thing as perfect SEO.

A lot of people seem to forget that search engines are designed to give the user the information that they ask for, so their algorithms are tailored towards linking the user to the site which they feel answers their query. This means that the best way to get high rankings in search engines is to make the content of your site of sufficiently high quality, and to make it good for real users. Otherwise, even if you get a high SEO ranking initially, users will not find what they're looking for, and engagement will be very low, which search engines will notice, and there's nothing you can do with meta tags to fix that.

That said, I deliberately only quoted one section of your post to respond to, because that was the only section about which I am sufficiently knowledgable to answer your question authoritatively. While nobody can tell you the perfect way to increase your SEO, there are a lot of other people out there that know more about it than I do, which is why I didn't answer that part of your question.

• Management

Thanks for the feedback. Though keywords really have little bearing on SEO these days from my understanding and the https is resolved by updating your community URL, I'm marking this for internal review because I think a general SEO sweep through the product is in order. 

Thanks again. ^_^

Archived