(VN41) Veizor Light - Innovative gaming style

Veilon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some users when installing the style was a problem

[[Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]  

It has been corrected, You can re-download already fixed version (1.2.7 from 08.05.2016)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Andreas Eriksson_76263 said:

Looks great! 

But i receiving this error on all my pages: [[Template core/front/_veilon/secondarySlider does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Goodmorning, within 2-3 days I will release an update.

Version 1.2.8

What's new:

• Support IPS 4.1.12.2
  • Fixed bug a secondarySlider
  • When you upgrade the engine to a more recent version most users flew css styles. In when changed the structure of CSS code in the skin, now after the updates and things like that Your style will be intact. Because of this, in the style You may be able to find any flaws, my request to report them. I will try to promptly correct all errors that are found.
  • And a lot of detailed changes...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Version 1.3.1 (Warning!: This version of the style you need to reinstall, because it was affected by the old settings.)

What's new:

1. General: Support IPS 4.1.13.1
  2. General: Bug Fix
  3. General: Added support for babble chat (Beta)
  4. General: Added the ability to load a full body background
  5. General: A number of settings from the Main Settings transferred to the new category of Other. In turn, the most important settings from the Custom Settings moved to Main and Other respectively.
  6. Forum Nodes: Added convenient select form to select a Font Awesome icons
  7. Other (NProgress): Added the ability to turn on/off the spinner and change its color separately from the General settings NProgress.
  8. Other (Scrollup): Added convenient select form to select a Font Awesome icons
  9. Other: Added ability to add custom CSS code directly from the style settings
  10. NavBar: Completely rethought the structure. Added a convenient form to upload pictures for icons navbar (Active and inactive). Also added a convenient form for the choice of Font Awesome icons in the navigation menu.
  11. Social Icons: In a separate category, added convenient select form to select icons. Appeared the possibility of choosing the position of the icons (only Footer, consider other options for the design of icons that could fit into other style)
  12. Typography: Altered method of changing fonts in the code template (Now a font source is specified directly in the CSS and only in a single copy, which will positively affect the loading speed of Your forum)
  13. And a lot of small changes.

Greetings.

I'm starting a new project and I'm looking for a new theme.  So far, Verizon Light is the one that I think will work better, but I really love the new forum sextion set-up that some themes have allowing forums to appear in columns, instead of rows. 

I wonder if it would be possible to have that feature for this theme.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived