Support - Impressed

Wayne B

I don't often write messages irrespective of how I feel (good or bad) but I have to say I had lost my confidence in IPS recently where I felt the support was not great, often fobbed off with a response of "have you run the support tool" and anything else that could be dreamt up in order to provide an initial response to put the ticket back on my toes and then as it was not the first submission when I replied it took days to get a response. I had become quite disappointed in the support that IPS were providing and this practice was frustrating. 

Whilst I have still had the occasional frustration with the odd response that has come back I am pleased to say that this has improved dramatically. Whilst some will say that good support is the way it should be so why are you highlighting what is expected, I feel it is worthy to recognise that the stance has changed with the quality of the responses being much more detailed and much better, it just feels that someone now cares about the quality of the responses being provided as opposed to dealing with first submissions as quickly as possible. Almost a change in priorities .... for the better by the way.

Clearly I don't know whether this has raised its head behind the scenes but I have definitely noticed a marked improvement in the quality of the responses and the speed of the responses. Long may it continue to improve because as good as your product is, it is nothing without a good level of professional support. 

So from me - thank you.

• Management

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Indeed, we had a rough patch due to just sheer volume -- it's certainly not an excuse, but I'm appreciative of the fact you've noticed the improvement we've made. The guys try their best and give it their all. ^_^

I have to agree totally - the recent support I received was outstanding and surprisingly quick; this involved migrating a Xenforo installation to 4.1.10 where the importer wasn't playing nice.  The support staff were all great to deal with and in particular Stuart who was incredibly responsive and on the ball.

First class support is something that I appreciate from any company and it shows without question that clients (no matter who they are) matter.

Great job guys :thumbsup:

Archived