Mark as Sold

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, sulervo said:

Is there some trick to hide sold topics without hiding them permanently? Like in topic list view or in search results?

Can you give me an example of when this might be useful? I'm not against it, I'm just trying to see if it would be beneficial.

If topic view looks like this it would be nice to have an option to hide sold items. (MYYTY = Sold).

Would be also nice if users can select hiding only once and it works in every forum. Maybe slide switch above topics or under account settings? So users can also see/unhide sold items.

Capture.JPG

Edited by sulervo
13 hours ago, VR6Pete said:

Hi,

Just to let you know this doesnt appear to be working on 4.2 beta, can you please look at adding support @Tom Irons ? Cheers 

I haven't had the chance to install the beta yet, I'll try to get it working for 4.2 before it's released.

On 5/23/2017 at 8:21 AM, sulervo said:

If topic view looks like this it would be nice to have an option to hide sold items. (MYYTY = Sold).

Would be also nice if users can select hiding only once and it works in every forum. Maybe slide switch above topics or under account settings? So users can also see/unhide sold items.

Capture.JPG

I will take a look to see what can be done about this, I'm sure there's something I can do.

• 1 month later...

@sound this is actually going to have to wait until the weekend.

4 hours ago, gavpedz said:

I have  not yet had to update plugins so now i need to update this do i simply overwrite files and upload the xml to update?

There should be an option on each plugin to update or install a new version.