Member Lists Pro

This application enables you to show different members based on different criteria like primary group, secondary group, if the member is a "validating member" on a own page via a link in your main site menu.

You can set how many members in each member group can be viewed per page and what member data and profile fields should be shown.
You can also set permissions for who ( which groups) can see these member groups.

This can be used to create a page containing all your sponsors, to create a memberlist with all your members or to create a list of all awaiting validation members to your administrators.

Demo: http://addons.invisionzone.com/ 

Bug & Suggestion Tracker:  http://addons.invisionzone.com/projects/project/1-member-lists-pro/

Hi there.  I feel like a total dork for having to ask this, but I just purchased your plugin.  Where are the installation instructions?  I've looked through the downloaded package and the download page in Marketplace, and I'm not seeing anything.  I guess I could just try to figure it out, but as that might involve installing the wrong thing, I'm really loathe to do that, seems risky.

So basically, plugin purchased and downloaded . . . now what?  Help?  Please?

3 minutes ago, raincat said:

Hi there.  I feel like a total dork for having to ask this, but I just purchased your plugin.  Where are the installation instructions?  I've looked through the downloaded package and the download page in Marketplace, and I'm not seeing anything.  I guess I could just try to figure it out, but as that might involve installing the wrong thing, I'm really loathe to do that, seems risky.

So basically, plugin purchased and downloaded . . . now what?  Help?  Please?

You  can install this in the acp on the applications page

OH . . . somehow I thought it was a plugin, as in, within the ACP, System > Site Features > Plugins.

So it's actually that same area, but Applications?

And then once I go there, as that area of the ACP says "Select the .tar application distribution you would like to install," I would just select the entire downloaded .tar file, not anything that was extracted?

(If you could go ahead and confirm that, as I'm a bit of a scaredycat when it comes to installing things, that'd be great, thanks!)

13 hours ago, raincat said:

OH . . . somehow I thought it was a plugin, as in, within the ACP, System > Site Features > Plugins.

So it's actually that same area, but Applications?

And then once I go there, as that area of the ACP says "Select the .tar application distribution you would like to install," I would just select the entire downloaded .tar file, not anything that was extracted?

(If you could go ahead and confirm that, as I'm a bit of a scaredycat when it comes to installing things, that'd be great, thanks!)

Yes, you don't need to extract it. All you have to do is to select the downloaded tar file when you're asked and that's it ^_^

I'll try to add a readme file to the package or somewhere on my support page http://addons.invisionzone.com/projects/

• 1 month later...

I just installed this today and was in the process of creating Member Lists when my community was plummeted into Error 500. I reported it to IPS, and they found that it was this Application and they disabled it. The site returned.

Is this application not compatible with IPS v4 (cloud)?

6 minutes ago, GrownAssGaymer said:

I just installed this today and was in the process of creating Member Lists when my community was plummeted into Error 500. I reported it to IPS, and they found that it was this Application and they disabled it. The site returned.

Is this application not compatible with IPS v4 (cloud)?

It is compatible with the cloud. Do you see any errors in your error log?Have you probably deleted the default member list without removing the navigation tab? I've seen such issue on another clients board.

9 hours ago, GrownAssGaymer said:

No, I renamed the default members list, but that shouldn't be a problem. The application was working fine and I created several Lists, and then bam! Error 500. I don't see anything generated in the logs that would be relevant.

I have sent you a pm:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15.8.2016 at 3:23 AM, Adam_S said:

Hi,

Just downloaded the latest update, but for some reason it appears to be a bunch of files in different folders.  Is there something specific we should be doing for installation?

You just have to update the application via your ACP on the applications page

On 12. August 2016 at 1:51 PM, armypolice_UK said:

@fosters the updated version still doesn't work with 4.1.13.2 i get this while its enabled bandicam 2016-08-12 12-48-53-040.jpg

If anybody else sees this issue after you installed this application, please make sure that you 1) have a memberlist AND that you have set one as the default member list (Star Icon) .

I'll improve this in the next version.