(VN41) Veizor - Innovative gaming style

Veilon

3 hours ago, Denis M said:

Next version 1.1.2 or 1.2 (In this version added a number of new features, including the slider)

Hey! What kind of slider? If you could add an image slider to the header that pulls the images from articles, your theme would be perfect for me. I'm current re-coding my site http://www.mouse-sensitivity.com (take a look to see what I mean) to IPS 4.1, but I'm missing a theme that have the slider I have in 3.4.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed a few small bugs and pulling them from the demo site to ensure it's not from any additions from my end.

1. The section titles / title bars are showing the container's background / not true rounded

border-radius-off.png

2. There's inconsistency across the buttons. When we're first presented we see the SIGN IN and SIGN UP, both have opaque backgrounds. Then if we look at the buttons that are Create New Topic, Reply to this Topic, Create Event, [ + ] (quote), etc. they are fully transparent. Is this intentional?

opaque-vs-transparent.png

Hope these help!

3 hours ago, kirosuto said:

I've noticed a few small bugs and pulling them from the demo site to ensure it's not from any additions from my end.

1. The section titles / title bars are showing the container's background / not true rounded

border-radius-off.png

2. There's inconsistency across the buttons. When we're first presented we see the SIGN IN and SIGN UP, both have opaque backgrounds. Then if we look at the buttons that are Create New Topic, Reply to this Topic, Create Event, [ + ] (quote), etc. they are fully transparent. Is this intentional?

opaque-vs-transparent.png

Hope these help!

1 - Fixed

2 - So conceived, but for You I the next version will make setting these buttons from AdminCP and You will be able to exchange them for ones that will be most convenient for You.

8 hours ago, Denis M said:

Please, tell us more

The graphics in the header are images from the recent articles, pulled from a block where you configured what to articles to use. It will slide through the last 10 (configurable) article images. This way the whole page seems a lot more dynamic and alive, and for my site the information there instantly tells users what the latest update is.

Really loving the opaque style of your theme, I'm planning to code my entire front page to match it.

On 15.03.2016 at 11:16 PM, sbr said:

The graphics in the header are images from the recent articles, pulled from a block where you configured what to articles to use. It will slide through the last 10 (configurable) article images. This way the whole page seems a lot more dynamic and alive, and for my site the information there instantly tells users what the latest update is.

Really loving the opaque style of your theme, I'm planning to code my entire front page to match it.

I will try to implement this after the release of version 1.2. Namely 1.2.1 and 1.2.2, if possible to implement, then I'll get all this in style settings.

2 minutes ago, Denis M said:

I will try to implement this after the release of version 1.2. Namely 1.2.1 and 1.2.2, if possible to implement, then I'll get all this in style settings.

Excellent! Just downloaded your theme ^_^

Version 1.2

What's new:

1. Fix This
  2. Fixed a bug in the mobile version                                                                                                                                                                      image.thumb.png.f6c05af2a5767352ee02866b

3. Work in collaboration with Portal

4. Added advanced configuration ipsToogle and pagination

5. Added Slider carousel

6. Added the ability to replace the .png icons in the navigation on FA icons. While all the CSS code responsible for the icons was conveniently displayed in settings

7. Added FA icons in the drop down menu and user Menu in elCreate

8. And much more...

Loving some of the new features, a few things to point out...

1. When a forum is empty, there's no background so you get...

yE2S8sS.png

2. Widget text color not overriding / not able to be set...

MwUH4o0.png

Here's the code that's giving this color, I can't find it anywhere in the wizard so custom.css to adjust for now...

.ipsWidget.ipsWidget_vertical .ipsWidget_inner {
    color: #8e9aa9;
}

3. Turning on the Slider deactivates the background-header / is not working for me =/

4. NavBar FA-icons not registering

It looks like the data-title hasn't been written into the template code and/or just not being registered...

.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li[data-navTitle='Browse'] > a:before

When you go to inspect, those data-navTitle bits aren't showing up anywhere.

I came up with a fix, though it requires writing over a template file so hopefully changed in the next iteration:

Find navBarItems under Templates and find the following code...

<li {{if $active}}class='ipsNavBar_active' data-active{{endif}} id='elNavSecondary_{$item->id}' data-role="navBarItem" data-navApp="{expression="mb_substr( get_class( $item ), 4, mb_strpos( get_class( $item ), '\\', 4 ) - 4 )"}" data-navExt="{expression="mb_substr( get_class( $item ), mb_strrpos( get_class( $item ), '\\' ) + 1 )"}">

and change it to:

<li {{if $active}}class='ipsNavBar_active' data-active{{endif}} id='elNavSecondary_{$item->id}' data-role="navBarItem" data-navApp="{expression="mb_substr( get_class( $item ), 4, mb_strpos( get_class( $item ), '\\', 4 ) - 4 )"}" data-navTitle="{$item->title()}" data-navExt="{expression="mb_substr( get_class( $item ), mb_strrpos( get_class( $item ), '\\' ) + 1 )"}">

^ the difference is adding data-navTitle="{$item->title()}" into the line.

2 minutes ago, Bluto said:

Theme looks nice.  I noticed in your pics in the marketplace, the main forum top was level.  In the demo, they aren't level.  See image attached.

FireShot Capture 6 - Forums - IPS Community Suite - https___veilon.net_.png

Blame the widgets sidebar, if I add any widget, you will be fine. Clients such problem should arise.

Version 1.2.2 BETA

1. Added support for version 4.1.9                                                    Unread_Content_-_IPS_Community_Suite_-_2016-03-24_22.13.38.png

After the update, you may encounter problems, please report them in this thread or in PM.

Archived